Paradise

Chapter 42

Jennifer

The pilot came on the speakers and said we were beginning our final descent.

"I'm hungry" Kairi said.

"We'll eat as soon as we get inside the airport"

We exited the plane and met up with everyone else. Brandon got Kairi some food and we walked outside to the van taxi. The safe house was ten minutes away in Olbia Marittima.

The island was beautiful, with the bluest sea I had ever seen, covered in white sand beaches. But, it's screamed rich man's playground. This is the place you dream of retiring to.

When we finally got to the house it was another mega mansion that was completely modern. This house put Main House to shame and it was suppose to be a safe house, as it was rarely used.

"Welcome to paradise, love." Adam said as me and Nate stared at the house.

"I'm going to go check out the beach, you good?" Nate said walking away towards the water.

"Yes. Be careful! You're not a strong swimmer!" I yelled to him.

Brandon, Rodger, Celine and Kairi had already disappeared into the house. "Let me give you a tour" Adam said. The inside was just as modern as outside looked. The house had an astonishing view that overlooked the sea, a private boat jetty, private garden with Mediterranean flowers and plants, a huge infinity pool and a Jacuzzi. The house had two levels: on the first floor, there was a large entrance hall, and a living area, that opened into the loggia which also overlooking the sea. On the same level, there is a large double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and a kitchen. A staircase led to a magnificent master bedroom which also has a beautiful view over the sea. On the garden floor, there were 15 bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and private. Like main house there was a underground car space and a separate guest house with three bedrooms and a living room.

"You continue to outdo yourself; the house is nothing less than magnificent." I said as we walked into the loggia to take in the view.

"That's the goal with every house I design."

"You design houses in your free time? Did you do Main House and 404 House?"

"Yeah, those were my first ones. This villa is only two years old so a fairly new design" He said nonchalantly.

"Wow, so you make the design then decorate them too" I said curiously.

"Nah, I'm no good at that. I have to get an interior designer."

"Next time, call me we'll go bargain furniture shopping and save you a small fortune."

"Can I ask you something?" He asked cautiously.

"Depends, what it is."

"Your dads worth 3 billion dollars now, your mom's old money, so why are you so money conscience? You said before your parents wanted you to earn it but I feel there more to it. Care to share?"

"I'll share if you can tell what happen in 2007?"

"The first iPhone came out? I was...what? 15 in New York still? So, my mind was on other things. I don't think anything special happened" he said trying to come up with an answer.

"You guys aren't going to believe how many hot DILF's are here. There is no food in the house too." Nate walked in.

"Is there really no food or are you just saying that" I said.