Together

Okay, I know it's been almost a year! But between the writer's block, reading other things and college it's been a hell of a ride.

I've decided to finish this thing for once and for all.

I hope you're alright and safe.

***Tommy's POV***

I hung the phone after the talk with Teresa.

-What is happening Tommy? Is Teresa okay?- Cho said as he drove to the address that Wylie sent us before. I totally forgot that he was there.

-She went into labour. My daughter is taking her to the hospital.- I said trying to calm myself down.

-Well, let's get Patrick home. You call whoever you need to call, I will drive us there.-Cho assured me.

-Okay, thank you Cho.

I got my phone and called Jimmy.

After the third tone Jimmy picked up the phone and answered it.

-James Lisbon.- He answered the phone.

-Jimmy, are you with Stan or are you at home?

-I'm with Stan, we are at his house.- He answered.

-Ok, call him and put the speakers on.- I told my brother.

-Hello Tommy.- Stan answered the phone when he went besides Jimmy.

-Ok, so I need you two to come to Houston right now!- I told them.

-Ok, wait, what are you doing there? What happened?- Jimmy asked me.

-Teresa is going to have the baby right now. And I'm here because I've been with her for over a week, that is because Patrick was kidnapped a few months ago.- I answered.

-We are on our way, we will get the first plane. We will talk about this later.- Stan said as he hung up the mobile phone.

I hung up the phone and put it on silence because if it started ringing while we entered the place to save Patrick and his brother it could have been very bad.

-We will arrive in one minute.- Cho informed me and the rest of the team.

We arrived to the building. It was a big farm in he middle of nowhere.

When we arrived the other car with Rigsby and VanPelt had already arrived and they were waiting for us.

-Okay, this house has a basement and two floors. Two will use the front door and the other two will use the backdoor. Lisbon and I will use the backdoor and we will go to the basement after checking the first floor. VanPelt, Rigsby you two go directly to the second floor.- Cho gave us the information.- Ok, let's go!

Cho and I went to the backyard and I waited for the signal.

-Three, two, one, now!- Cho said through the microphone.

We entered the house, the kitchen, which was the first room we registered, was empty. We continued registering the floor. Everything was empty. We continued in the first floor and we reached a corridor. We heard a gunshot so we rushed into the room that was at the end of the hallway.

When we entered we saw Marcus, gun in hand and Derek on the floor next to Patrick.

I fired and hit Marcus in the elbow. He dropped his gun and Cho rushed to arrest him.

I rushed to Patrick and took off his handcuffs. I then saw that the first gunshot had hit him in the leg. The wound had entered his body but it had no exit wound.