Kidnapped

***Jane's POV***

~~~~The night when all happened~~~

I woke up and looked at the mobile phone. It was 4:30 in the morning. I couldn't sleep. I didn't know why but I couldn't sleep. Maybe it was because the happiness or maybe because of the temperature. It didn't matter.

I moved Teresa's arms and unrolled myself out of the sheets. I then stood up and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took the bottle of water and served myself a glass of water and I put the water bottle on the fridge again. Before closing the fridge I got some jam and some butter and closed the fridge. I grabbed two pieces of bread and prepared myself a sandwich. I put again the rest of the jam and butter on the fridge and closed the door. I grabbed my glass of water and my sandwich and went out to the place I liked most of our house, to the place I proposed to Teresa.

I was finishing my sandwich when I felt a soft hit in my head. It was more for advising than to hurt me. I slowly turned around because I had a bad feeling. I knew the person behind me wasn't Teresa because I sat with my head looking to the house and nobody went out the front door. When I turned around I found a man with a gun pointing at my head. I couldn't see his face because of the darkness.

-Stand up slowly and do what I tell you if you don't I will kill your wife and your child.- His voice sounded weird because he forced to change it a little bit.

I did what he said while I asked to myself who was this man, because I knew him and he was close to us because not a lot of persons know about the baby.

-Ok, ok, I'll do whatever you say.- I couldn't loose my family again. I wouldn't have pass through that again.

-You need to write a letter telling Teresa that you abandoned her and that you got afraid of the new life. And do not leave her a secret code or I will kill them.- He pointed out.

I did what I was told and right after I led the letter on Teresa's table I smelled something and I felt a piece of cloth in my face and that someone had his hand in my face. I tried not to breathe,  but I failed and then I fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and felt dizzy. I tried to touch my head because it hurt me, but I couldn't, I couldn't reach my head, and I even couldn't move my hands nor my feet. It was dark around me, but there was a light hitting the chair I was sitting in.

I tried to open de handcuffs but someone entered the room. This time he was wearing normal clothes and he wasn't wearing anything to cover his face.

-Good morning Patrick.- He told me with his normal voice.

-You mean good morning for you Marcus.- I answered him, I couldn't control myself.

-Hey, calm down. Do you know why you are here?- He asked me.

-Of course I do. You are jealous about the relationship I have with Teresa, and when you found out that we were going to get married you couldn't believe it, but the fact that we are going to have a baby is the drop that filled the glass.- I answered.

-You are right, when I found that you were going to get married I started drinking, but a month ago when someone told me that she was going to have a baby with YOU I got more depressed and drank more and more and I got to work drunk they fired me, and I have been planing this since then.

-You son of a bitch, don't even try to touch a single hair of her or I swear I will kill you! You understand me?!

-You are not in the right position to say that.- Hey said while laughing.- And I won't kill her, I will kill you and your baby.

-Don't even think about it Marcus, she loved you, but she will never go back to you, you hear me , never!

-He won't se you neither, after what you told her on the letter.- He said.- But now, I have to go, let's see how she's going with all of this.

-Don't even try to put a hand on her or touch a single hair!- I yelled while he laughed.

He turned around and walked out of the room. He closed the door behind him with key.

I looked around me, now there was more light because Marcus forgot to turn off the light when he went out of the room. It was a basement and there were two closed windows. There were a few wardrobes but nothing was near me.

I had no pockets, so I didn't have the hairpin I usually had in the back pockets. I didn't have pockets because I wore the pajama.

I looked around me and found a screw on the floor. I moved my left foot towards the screw and step on it. I then moved my foot towards my hand that was situated behind the chair and the rest of my body. My hand didn't reach the floor so I had to do something they had showed me a long time ago,but I never used it because it hurt so bad. I dislocated my wrist to alow my hand to take off the handcuffs. I did the same with the other hand and every time I dislocated or relocated the wrist I led out a scream. When I relocated my right wrist my body couldn't stand the pain and I fainted.