Finally

***Teresa's POV***

I opened my eyes, I felt the back of my head aching a lot. My eyes gradually got used to the short amount of light of the room. I didn't know where I was. I then felt that someone had me on his arms.

When my eyes got used to the light I realized that the man next to me was Derek. I looked around and saw another man in the corner of the room. He was looking at me with worried eyes. He couldn't get closer because he had a chain attached to his foot. It was Patrick, my husband.

I got up and got closer to him. I quickly gave him a huge hug and a kiss. He looked at me and at my already big bump and tears began to go down his face.

We didn't talk, no words were told, no words were needed. We were interrupted by a loud noise. Some keys and a door opening. Marcus came in.

-Well, hello my dear.- He told me. He had a gun in his hands.

-Why are you doing this Marcus?- I simply asked him. I was still in Patrick's arms and Derek was sitting down next to both of us.

-The question is, why did you choose him?- He asked.

-Because he is not crazy. Because I loved him. And I still love him. Because our relationship would have been a total disaster. We were in love for the wrong reasons. I was mad with Patrick and you missed your wife.- I answered back.

-Well, you will stop loving him right now!- Marcus yelled.

He aimed his gun towards Patrick's head and shot him.

-Patrick! Patrick! Why?- I yelled.- Patrick!

I couldn't breathe. I felt like waves were going down my cheeks and onto his lifeless body.

-Teresa! Teresa!- I heard someone yelling at me. But it wasn't Derek and it wasn't Marcus. I then opened my eyes.

I was in my room, at my house. My brother Tommy was yelling my name. All my bed was wet from sweat and from my tears.

-It's okay, it's okay, I'm here for you Reese.- He comforted me with a hug and kept saying those words.- Now that you are better, tell me what happened.

-It was just a nightmare. Don't worry.- I assured him.

-You were yelling. You were crying and sweating. That wasn't just a normal nightmare. What happened?- He asked me again.

-I was with him and he shot Patrick right in front of me. He died in front of me and I couldn't do anything for him.- I tell him as I sit down and put my hand over my belly.- It's was just too real.

-Okay, Teresa, I need to get going to the office. I made breakfast and Annie is waiting for you in the kitchen.- He informed me.- Just stay here at home and stay calm. I will call you every two hours to see how everything is going, but if anything happens, call me as soon as you can.

He helped me stand up, gave me a kiss on the cheek and went to work.

I didn't even bother to get change and went with Annie to have some breakfast.

-Good morning, are you okay aunt Reese?- Annie asked running towards me to give me a hug as soon as she saw me coming.

-I'm fine, now, let's eat something, I'm starving.- I told her as I served myself a glass of orange juice.

***Tommy's POV***

I had been looking for Patrick for one week and Teresa was having lots of problems with her sleeping. I was getting really worried. At least she ate and drank water.

I parked on my temporary parking lot and entered the FBI building. I went to the reception and grabbed my FBI ID card. I got the stairs and went to the first floor where the office was.