Family

***Jane's POV***

I handed the phone back to Cho and went to take some air. For a strange reason I wanted to drink some coffee, so I got up from the couch and excused myself.

-I would like to drink a coffee in that cafeteria I like at the end of the street. I will be back soon.- I said as I walked into the elevator.

Luckily nobody saw my face when I saw the picture. Or that is what I thought.

I went out of the building and headed to the cafeteria. I got myself a coffee and went to the nearest park. When I was entering in the park I felt that someone was following me. I moved from one side to another, but the person was still there, and I thought that he started to follow me when I got out of the cafeteria. So I went to turn he corner. I hid behind a trush bin and the person who I thought was following me confirmed my ideas. He turned the same corner and found that I was nowhere to be found so he looked behind every recovery and he finally found me.

Then, I saw that it wasn't he, it was she, it was a women that was following me. She wore a hoodie that covered her face, so I couldn't see her face.

I started running away from her but she grabbed my left arm and got me.

-Hey, Patrick, it's me.- As I stopped in my trucks she took off the hoodie and said.- I am your mother!

I turned around to face her.

-No, you can not be her,it is impossible!- I yelled at her.

Then, suddenly I felt blood coming from my chest. My stitches got out.

-Patrick, what the fuck!  You are bleeding!, we need to get to the hospital.

-Yeah, that would be prefect but when we get there you need to leave me alone for the moment. You are a suspect for a murder. Give your phone number, I will call you back when I get home.- I lied her, because I didn't want her to meet my new family.

-Ok, here you have the number, now let's go to the hospital, I've got the car there.

She took me to the hospital and left me there. I entered the hospital and went to find a doctor, I felt dizzy because of the bleeding, and I was nearly fading out.

-Please, I need help, I got shot a few weeks ago and my stitches went out!- I called a doctor.- Please call my wife.

Then I fainted but they got me on time and took me to the OR.

***Teresa's POV***

I was at the FBI and I started to worry about Patrick. He had to be done by that moment and there with me at the office. I must have had a very worry face because Grace got close to me and asked me what was going on. As I couldn't hide my feeling (stupid hormones) we went to the bathroom and started to talk.

-I'm worry about him, he should be here by now.- I told her sobbing.

-Yes, you are right, but he is an adult and he can care of himself. - She responded.

-And when he saw the photos he put an strange face, he is hiding something.

-He couldn't have an affair. If that's what you mean.-She teased out.

-I don't know Grace...

-Teresa, don't even think like that. He loves you the most of the world and you guys are going to have a baby together. He wouldn't do that to you. You know that.

-Yeah, you are right. He wouldn't do...

I couldn't finish as my phone started to ring. I got the phone and it was Patrick who was calling.

-Patrick, where are you? Are you ok?- I asked in a hurry.

-Madame,  I am a doctor at Texas Health Hospital. We have taken your husband to the OR.

-I'm on my way, I will be there in five minutes.

I hung up the phone and went running to the car. Grace saw my worry face and followed me into the car. In five or six minutes we were already at the hospital's lobby.

-Hello, my name is Teresa Jane, I wanted to know where my husband is.- I presented myself at reception.

-Yes, you husband is in room 158. The operation went good and you should thank the women who brought your husband if you see her.- The nurse informed me.

-Ok, thanks... Wait, a women?- I asked her when I realised what she said.

-Yes, a women brought him and went away in her car. She didn't come back.- She continued.

-Well, thanks, can I go and see him?- I asked.

-Yes, but you should talk to the doctor first.

-Ok, bye.

I headed to the room with Grace next to me. We were both quiet when we found the room with the doctor at the door.

-Are you Teresa Jane? -The doctor asked.

-Yeah, what happened?- I asked the doctor.

-First of all he is ok. His stitches went out so we took him to the OR.- He informed me.- He is awake, you can go in if you'd like.

-Ok doctor, can our friend come too?- I asked him as I didn't want  Grace to stay alone outside as  she came here with me.

-Yes, of course she can.- He answered.

-Thank you doctor.- I said as I turned around to open the door.

Grace and I entered Patrick's room. When we were inside Patrick looked at me. I went quickly by his side.

-You idiot!- I told him as I hitted his arm.- What the fuck have you done?- Then I quickly hugged him and started crying. I hated the stupid hormones.

-Hey, Teresa, I'm fine. Hey, look at me.- I looked at him with my eyes on tears, then he grabbed my hand and then he putted it over his chest.- Can you feel it? My heart is still beating, and I'm here with you.

-What happened?- I asked him already calmed down.

-I was walking in the park with my coffee but I felt to the floor. I made a strange movement and the stitches went out. A man got close to me and brought me here. And that is all I can remember. By the way, hello Grace. Thanks for coming with her.

-Your welcome.- She said a little confused.

-The doctor told me that I can go home in half an hour or so.- He said changing the subject.

-Ok, but you need to be more careful.

-Yes MOM! - He said regretting it after I gave him a "Don't ever call me like that." look, while Grace was laughing at us.

-----------------------------------------------------------

-Grace, thanks for coming here with me.- I told her when we were alone.- I will ask him later about the woman who brought him here.

-Ok, call me if you need something.- She told me.- Goodbye.

-Goodbye.

-----------------------------------------------------------

***Jane's POV***

We were already home and sitting on the couch hugging each other when I got up to call my mother.

-I've got to make I call.- I told Teresa.

I went to the kitchen and called from there. It was a place where Teresa couldn't see me and my face.

-Hello, I arrived home.- I whispered.

-Ok, you can come home, I will send you my address.

With that we both hang up the phone. And I received the address in less than a minute.

-Hey Teresa, I've gotta go to the supermarket, I will be back soon.- I informed her.

-Okay, see you later.- She yelled back.