Lonely

***Cho's Point of View***

I was sitting in my office doing some paperwork. I was thinking about our days at the CBI, I missed them so much. Now I know why Lisbon hated paperwork so much. At the think of the CBI I had the idea to remake the team (plus Wiley), so I got the phone and called Rigsby.

-Hello Cho.-He answered the phone.

-Hi Wayne. I wanted to talk with Grace and with you. Is she there?-I asked without saying anything else.

-Mmm yes, one second.

-Hello Cho.-I heard Grace saying.

-Hello Grace, I wanted to talk to both of you,do you have time?- I asked them to have our time to talk.

-Sure, what's the matter?- Grace responded.

-Well, I thought that you both could work here, at the FBI, and we can get the old team again.- I said without waiting any longer.

-Well Cho, we have to argue it, but thanks for giving us the opportunity.

-No problem, and you could also get your business here, and stay at my house while you look for one.

-We will call you when we have the decision.

-Ok, see you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to the office early in the morning because I hadn't finished the paperwork. At least, no one got killed and we didn't have a case.

It was already half past two when I heard someone knocking the door.

-Come in!-I shouted.

When I saw a man coming in, I couldn't believe my eyes. Rigsby came here, to Houston from California, I thought that the idea of the job and of working as we did it before at the CBI tempt them.

-Hello, wow, this is a beautiful office!- He exclaimed.

-Well thanks, I do like it too. Come in, take a sit.- I offered him.

-Hello, what are you doing here?- I told him not knowing what was going on.

Right after saying that VanPelt entered the office with the two kids, one in his arms and another holding her left hand.

-Hello Cho- she said when she saw me.- We wanted to talk with you about the job offer.

While she was saying that I got up and hugged her, and gret Rigsby. Then I closed the door.

-Yes, of course, have a sit.

-We have been thinking about the job and we would like to accept it.-Grace said.

-Yes, we miss field work, and being with our friends.- Rigsby continued.

-Ok, if you want, you can start tomorrow, now, you must be tired, I will drive you home and you can stay there while you get your house.- I offered them.

-Thanks Cho!- They both said at the exact same time.