Siblings

***Teresa's POV***

I woke up the next morning by the sound of the door. I got up from bed and quickly got off the pajama to put on the normal clothes. I went to the door and looked through the spyhole to see who was outside my house.

-Hi Tommy, Ann...- I tried to say.

I went to open the door while I said that but I got interrupted by Annie running towards me and gave me a huge hug.

-How are you? How is my cousin? What happened?- Annie started asking me questions.

-Hello, I'm sad, angry and we are hungry.- I said touching my bump.- How about if you put all the things in your respective bedrooms while I start preparing breakfast and I then tell you all I know so far?

-That sounds great Reese.- Tommy answered as he closed the door behind him and went to hug me.

After I showed them the house and the bedrooms in which they could stay I went to the kitchen to prepare some coffee, tea, and orange juice and some toasts for breakfast.

I finished preparing everything just in time because when I was putting everything on the table they went out of the bedroom and entered the kitchen and started helping. Then we all sat down.

-This looks great, thank you aunt Reese.- Annie thanked me.

-Well, then let's start eating.

I got myself a glass of orange juice and two toasts.

-Why don't you drink some tea?- My brother asked me.

-I can't, every time I drink it, it reminds me of Patrick, and it's too sad.

-Can you explain to us what happened and if we could help with anything?- Tommy asked.

I explained everything I knew and who the suspects where. I then told them that they couldn't do anything just as I could.

-Ok, how far along are you?

-I'm 31 weeks and I want him next to me when I give birth.

-Yes, I know that, and we will be there too. You have to take these weeks left until the baby is born of maternity leave.- Tommy suggested.

-But I want to help and know what happens with Patrick's case.- I complained.

-He would want you to stay home taking care of yourself and the baby. And I will talk to Cho and offer myself to work in the case while you stay here with Annie talking about girls things or doing whatever.

-That seems a great idea dad.- Annie pointed out.

-Ok, you are right, he would want me to be safe. But promise me you will keep me updated every single day.- I told him.

-Yes, I promise.

By the time we finished the conversation we had already finished eating breakfast, so we grabbed our stuff and headed to the FBI to talk with Cho.

-----------------------------------------------------------

***Patrick's POV***

My brother had been with me for more or less one day. I decided to tell him what happened and why Pike had kidnapped us.

-Derek, I think you deserve to know what is happening or at least what I think is happening right now.- I started to explain.- But I need to start from the beginning.

-Ok, I have all the time in the world to listen to your story.- He joked.

-Well, our mother and our father lived together in the fair. A few years after our mother left us I met someone. Her name was Angela and I got in love with her. We both escaped the fair and built our own life. We got married and we bought a house. I was working as a medium. Then we had a kid who was named Charlotte. One day I went to talk to a TV program and I messed up with a serial killer named Red John. RJ killed my wife and my daughter. After that, I joined Teresa and a team of the CBI to get RJ. I finally had him after a few years and I killed him. As I was in the most wanted list of the FBI I had to go for two years to Mexico, but I came back and started to work for the FBI. Teresa was working with me again but I couldn't tell her my feelings because I was still scared of something happening to her because of me. So she started to date this guy named Marcus Pike. When they were going to live together and move to DC I confessed my love and she stayed with me. While both of us were building a life Pike got jealous and he started drinking and he got fired. And he blames me for all of this. He blames me for losing Teresa, losing his job, and his life in general. And that's why we are here.