SYNOPSIS

Jane Madrigal, an 18 year old college girl studying in Valliers University. A woman with a passion of being a theater actress. A simple person with a strong character,a fearless one.

She was raised by her brother named Ian Madrigal together with her two best friends namely Marilyn Almaden and Aldwin Tan. Having a normal and peaceful life together with her love ones is priceless not until a man came in the picture.

Xerxes Vallier,a man with no emotions. Owner of the Valliers University and a CEO of one of the biggest company in Asia. He was a heartless beast specially in humans because behind of his facade in front of everyone. A blood that runs down on his spine is craving for blood.

Until he met his other half. He did everything to stop his self to be with her because it is forbidden but he crave for her,he crave for her attention,he is yearning for her love,he desire to be with her.

Two hearts with different beats,two person with various life and two souls with distant world but that didn't stop her to be his Fearless Queen.
______________

Disclaimer:
Some characters name in the story is from one of my friends but events, scenery are purely fictional and are not construed as even remotely inspired by person.

No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, mimeographing or by any information retrieval system, without written permission from the copyright holder.

This story is under revising status. I'll be posting the revised version after I completed it.

Cover photo source: Google

Copyright © CkyraJane/WickedHavoc