A Normal Day

Disclaimer: I only own Maddi, Miss Allen, Emily, Julie, and the others from the sorting. The rest of the characters, places, spells, and creatures belong to J.K. Rowling except for Lauren which belongs to Tigrisangel

Chapter 1: A Normal Day

It was another normal day at the Weasleys'. Fred, George, Ron, Ginny, and I would normally play Quidditch every afternoon. It would be Ginny, Fred, and I against George and Ron. It usually ended with my team winning. After another triumphant victory, we went inside, sweaty and dehydrated. As usual, Mrs. Weasley had a snack and water out for us. We downed the drinks and snacks and went into the Family Room to play Exploding Snap and Wizard Chess.

Around an hour later, Mrs. Weasley yelled, "Kids, wash up for supper!" Ginny and I went into one bathroom while Fred, George, Percy, and Ron had to fight over the other one. After I washed up, I went into Ginny and mine's room. I grabbed the potion I had to take because of the stuff that had happened to me in the Chamber of Secrets.

I started racing down the stairs, but somebody took the potion out of my hand.

"George! Give it back!" I shrieked.

He pretended to ponder about it. "No." He then chucked the glass vial over to Fred who caught it and tossed it back. I jumped to try to get it, but they were too tall. George threw it really hard to Fred, who didn't catch it and it fell and the glass shattered onto the floor and the liquid seeped out.

"FRED AND GEORGE WEASLEY!" Mrs. Weasley shrieked standing in the doorway to the kitchen. "WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT TEASING MADDI?!" She repaired the glass and cleaned up the liquid. She handed me another vial of it. I drank it and handed it back to her while we walked into the kitchen.

I smiled. Just another normal day.

A/N: So this is more like a teaser of what the book is going to be like. I'll put up the net chapter which will be a real chapter somewhere around next week. Please VOTE-COMMENT-SHARE-FAN!