Animalistic

Mizuki spent a while doing a thorough check up on Noka while the wind village ninjas were checking whatever remains in the bottle's contents.

"Everything is fine with her," Mizuki confirms as he stares at her ears.

"We've checked the potion. The ingredients are perfectly made but the antidote, however, it really should've worked on her," Kazemasa says disappointingly.

"What do we do?" Benkei adds with concern.

"Rengoku did say it will take some time before the user goes back to normal. If the potion is well made then she can return to normal in a few days," Enya states.

"So we'll just have to wait?" Noritsune frowns disappointingly.

"Well, it's not like it's affecting her harmfully. Plus she looks cuter now," Hyosuke exclaims trying to bring back the cheerful mood.

"She does already wear a hood so it won't be too much of a problem to conceal her appearance," Goyo agrees.

"Hey guys... I need space..." she says when Hyosuke and Goyo were closing on her too closely.

The rest of the room sighs.

"Then I guess there's nothing we can do about it?" Benkei says.

"Afraid so. Patience is a virtue," Yoshitsune nods.

The following morning, Noka still had her ears and tails but showed no signs of returning back to normal. Much like Hyuga was when he turned into a cat. But (Y/n) hid her worry and only fed her that morning. To her surprise, she ate a lot more than she usually does that she had to make a second portion. Three actually.

After feeding her, she decided it was about time to do the laundry after several days of traveling before everyone decides to leave the town anytime soon. Noka seemed bored even after reading all the books that were given to her by Kazemasa that she decides to pester (Y/n). She manages to get there in time as (Y/n) was folding all the clothes first before taking them to the cleaners. Taking her chance, she tackles straight into her.

"Ah! Noka!" she screamed while falling to the ground. Recognizing the pair of small arms that wrapped around her, her face was buried into her clothes and hugging her tightly.

"What is it?" (Y/n) asked but was surprised to find that the little girl's strength has increased.

"Pet me!" she finally looks at her as her ears twitch like they were really begging her to do so.

Since she was showing such a cute face, (Y/n) couldn't help but give in and started scratching the back of her ears.

"That's it?" her ears dropped in disappointment by the time she was finished.

"I have work to do Noka, I promise I'll come back once I'm done," she says and stood up from her place.

But just as she was about to exit through the door, (Y/n) heard the sound of cloth ripping and quickly turned around to see some of her own clothes (the last of her clean ones at that) being ripped to shreds by her like an animal.

"Noka! NO!" she screams and pulls the cloth she had from her teeth. But it immediately tore like the rest she had done within seconds.

"(Y/n)? Are you oka-" Sohma came by as soon he heard (Y/n) screamed and his eyes went when he laid them on her dress.

"What happened!?" seeing that there were no traces of an animal that came into the room. Noka was the only guilty culprit.

"Noka..." a disappointed look appeared on his face as he could only stare at her.