A Letter

(Y/n) was in Yoshitsune's room after being summoned by him. Apparently, they finally received word from Lady Rui after a long time. (Y/n) wondered what she could be doing while she was here as she read the letter.

My dear girl,
I'm sorry to say that I haven't lost or seen a child with me. Other than that I have a good news for you. In a few days, we've decided we will start your engagement party at a mansion hosted by a noble that hosts for all types of banquets. Over here you either announce whether you wish to marry Lord Hiro or reject him.
I suggest that you could leave in a day or 2 and it takes a few days as well to get to the mansion.
Take your time to think and enjoy your journey as well.

Love, Lady Rui

(Y/n) hung her head with despair once she realizes that she forgot to mention that she didn't want to marry Lord Hiro in her previous letter. Yoshitsune seems to notice her look and pets her head with a sigh.

"I'm guessing you forgot to tell her, didn't you?" for once, Yoshitsune's words made her head hung in shame even more. 

"I-I mean.. she's still giving you the chance to have a say in all this," he assures her.

(Y/n) gave thought and looked up at him. 

"And don't worry about it, we will be with you as well. If it's an engagement party then I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you invited a few guests," he says looking at the letter from her hands.

"Thank you, Yoshitsune..." (Y/n) shows him a tiny smile.

"If I may ask, how is the progress with the treasures?"

(Y/n) told him about the energy that drains from her when she uses it and received information that only a person with her bloodline could use it.

"I see... that sounds helpful," he says.

"Indeed... but somehow it's not enough," she yawns.

"Did you get any sleep (Y/n)?" Yoshitsune asks with worry.

"Oh, I did get some sleep! But recently Noka had been asking me to tell her stories until she goes to sleep," she says.

"I see, maybe you should leave your work to the court ladies. It's tiresome enough for you to clean this big estate whole," Yoshitsune states. 

"I think you should first worry about your engagement with Hyuga and also leave Noka to play with Hyosuke and the others,"

"Of course Yoshitsune, I promise to take care of myself," (Y/n) says promisingly and was about to stand up when Yoshitsune stopped her.

"Also, is it alright if 'I' invite someone along as well?" he asks.

"Huh? Of course, but who are you going to invite?" (Y/n) says as she tilts her head.

Meanwhile, in another room near Yoshitsune's, Noka was with Shizuka who was happily combing her hair. Noka didn't mind it since Shizuka was really nice to her but she didn't like it very much when she ties her hair up in different styles.

"Your hair is so pretty," Shizuka cheers happily as she kept brushing it. Even though it was long and looks smooth, somehow it felt rough. "You could really be Hyuga and (Y/n)'s daughter,"

"Are they married?" Noka asks looking up at her.

"Of course! Now that I think about it... I wonder when are they going to have kids?" Shizuka says as her mind wondered.

"Are you married?"

Shizuka smiles brightly with her face bright pink "Yup! With Lord Yoshitsune..." she dozes dreamily.