11

The sound of hearing Des's soft voice, is calming my soul.

"Uh Cam, I-I have t-to go." Des hangs up before I can even finish my sentence.

But what she didn't know, was that she didn't actually hang up. I could hear everything going on.

I heard loud bangs and crashing coming from the phone. I heard a scream and then a cry. But not just any cry, it was Ellie crying!

"DES! ELLIE!" I scream in to the phone, but it's no use. Then, the line goes dead.

I can't believe what I just heard. I slump down to the ground and burry my face in my hands.

My throat feels as if I dry swallowed a pill, and my heart sinks deep into my ruptured chest.

"Cameron, what happened?" Chris comes running towards me.

"They're gone." I mutter under my breath, as I fight back tears.

"Wait, what?".

"We need to go find them." I run a hand through my hair.

"We can't leave, not with Damian on the loose." Chris argues. Suddenly, Kendall steps out.

"I got something!" she shows us an email on her phone from the account we hacked into.

I read over it and it just makes thugs worst. "Follow me." Kendall pulls us into the street.

"Why are we in the middle of the street?".

"Because of this," she pushes me to the ground for the back, as a car speeds down the road.

I hear a crunch and loose my breath. everything goes black.

Sorry it's a short one! I've been very busy lately and haven't had much time to write. Comment what you think happened to Desserea, Ellie, and Cameron!

-Rose🌹