4

I wake up on the floor. I stutter and find Nash at my side. "Cameron! Are you okay?" his voice is raspy. I swat him away slowly," Yeah I....I'm fine.".

Their voices were so realistic, it's scary. My face is pale and my legs are shaking. I thought I heard them screaming for help, but they weren't. Who was? How did I hear those voices?

"Hello!" Nash shakes me interrupting my thought. "What!" I smack. He looks shocked. I've never been this upset before, but this is my week old daughter we're talking about! It was hard enough trying to protect Des but now I have to protect both of them.

Nash looks down and shakes his head," Listen, I know your confused and frustrated.". I sigh,"Nash, my daughter was just born and somebody already wants to kill her.". This is so overwhelming. I hope Des and Ellie are okay.

*****[Desserea's P.O.V]

I pull into Hailee and Taylor's driveway. I wonder what Cam is doing right now? Anyways, I pull Ellie out of her car seat and proceed to walk to the door. I knock on the maroon door.

I her a dog bark. Cam and I were thinking about getting a dog, but we didn't want one until after Ellie was born. Hailee answers the door. Her bright blue eyes stun me. "Hi! I got Cameron's call. You and Ellie can sleep in the guest room." she smiles.

She has beautiful long brown hair that drapes to her lower abdomen. I carry Ellie in with me. Their dog barks and jumps onto of my knee. "Shadow, get down!" she says detaching Shadow from my knee.

"It's fine, I used to have a dog that would jump, so I'm used to it.". The only thing I can think about is Cameron. Honestly, I'm just praying that he's safe. Hailee tilts her head and looks deep into my eyes," You okay?".

"I'm fine." I lie. I feel selfish lying, but I also don't want to talk about any of this at the moment. "Where's Taylor?" I ask curiously.

"He's at work, but he should be back soon.". I stare at Ellie, in worry. She's only a few weeks old, and her life is already in danger!

"Okay, tell me." she raises an eyebrow.

"Well, back when Cam and I first met these guys........."

**********(Cameron's P.O.V)********

Nash and I sit in silence for a while.

"How long will you be gone?" He breaks the silence.

"Hopefully not too long." I shrug.

"Cam, I know Ellie is just a baby and you and Desserea have only been married for about two years, but you can't just run away.".

"Who said I was running away? I'm doing this to protect them." I sigh. Nash nods and looks down.

"Go, you need to save your family.".

"Thanks Nash, tell me if anything happens to them or the house, got it?" he nods.