Festive memories

This chapter is Christmas based. Me and my freind MercuryBoySW came up with an idea that Lothal had an annual festival each year, because we couldn't find any canon information about one, but it was band by the empire once they took over, and it is their version of Christmas. The whole planet's population throw outdoor festivals and celebrate with traditional Food from lothal's culture and set fireworks during night. And there is even a part for the romantic ones 😏😘 so this festival secretly carried on in underground areas, but without the fireworks and lower noise levels, so the empire wouldn't completely ruin the tradition. So I've added that in here, but on attolon so I hope you like it 😁

2 months later Ezra wakes up one morning and realises that it was the day of Lothal's annual festival, and it's his second year away from lothal and he's determined not to let it go unmissed. As he walks outside the base, he witnessed the sunrise on attolon and quickly set himself a goal to celebrate lothal's festival.

The festival was celebrated once every year on Lothal, but since the empire took over the planet they band the celebration and made a law stating that the only celebration would be empire day. Ezra might of seen a few festivals before the empire arrived, but when he was growing up his parents took him to secret underground areas beneath the towns/cities. He loved every year, and they probably still carry on to this day but he wouldn't know for sure.

Kanan sensed Ezra was troubled, which woke him up, and went out to see what was wrong. As he walked toward him, Ezra noticed his space dad behind him.

"What wrong Ezra?" Kanan asked. "Nothing...I just needed some fresh air" Ezra replied "I don't have to see you to know that something is wrong" kanan replied. "*Sign* today is the day of lothal's annual festival. It was celebrated every year across the planet, but when the empire arrived when I was very young it was band. They still celebrate it underground beneath the towns, and I hope people still do. I wanted to celebrate it but I don't think Sato would approve" Ezra explained to kanan. "I didn't know lothal had a festival, and I understand why you want to celebrate it. Have a chat with Sato, I'm sure he'll do something for you" kanan replied.

So Ezra walked towards Sato's command area, Ezra felt a bit nervous about asking him, because he was worried about Sato refusing his idea. Once Ezra arrived outside Sato's command, he paused for a minute before he went in.

*Ezra knocks on Sato's door*

Sato: come in.

Ezra: commander Sato, can I have a quick word in private?

Sato: of course bridger.

*Sato walks out the room towards Ezra*

Sato: what's up?

Ezra: I was just wondering, what is the squadron doing Tonight?

Sato: nothing really, no plans for founding missions. Why?

Ezra: I was wondering, if the squadron could help celebrate a tradition on my home world. It would be good for all of us.

Sato: what kind of tradition?

Ezra: every year today, Lothal has an annual festival. It was band by the empire, once they took over, when I was very young. So I thought it would be a good idea if we could all celebrate it.

Sato: I didn't even know lothal had a festival? You'd be one of the only ones who knows how it works.

Ezra: it won't be that hard, I can easily show you.

Sato: I'm not sure. Would it require a trip to lothal?

Ezra:......I don't know?

Sato: getting to lothal, with the empire's presence, would be very difficult.