The treatment

It goes back to this one word, the main motivation of the Rebelion. The crew collected all the necessary resources to bring Ezra back, but the procedure being performed was normally used on patients which were alive, and had mastered an ability called force heal and Ezra was the opposite. To bring Ezra back the procedure will be a 'roll of the dice' but all the crew could do is
Sit, wait and Hope for the best.

In the med bay

The crew wait outside while engineers finish off putting the medical equipment together, and as they finish Ezra's body is lying in his bedroom. "Just a thought here......what if this operation goes wrong" Zeb said to the crew. "We can't let that happen, it needs to succeed" Kanan replies. The engineers finish re-operating the medical droids, and the whole squad is relying on them to accurately perform the operation successfully. At the same time Ezra's body is brought into the med bay and into the bed where he will be treated.

Medic droid #1: where are we?

Sabine: you're with the Rebelion....we need you to treat a patient.

Medic droid #2: of course. What is our task?

Hera: this boy, Ezra bridger, was struck down by a lightsaber. We need you to revive him.

Medic droid #1: it is a difficult task when the patient is unresponsive.

Hera: we know. But could you examine the wound?

Medic droid #2: let me see *scans the wound* he has a small cylindrical wound through his left kidney, and it has been cauterized by the blade, so we will have to replace it.

Kanan: we have a left kidney.

Medic droid #2: excellent. The task at hand will be difficult, but if performed accurately he will have a chance of revival.

Sabine: that's brilliant! How will it take?

Medic droid #1: we are not sure about that, but theoretically it should take no longer than 12 hours to perform all the operations. But we will start tomorrow morning, so overnight we can anylise his state and calculate the best methods for the operations.

Hera: thank you, we need him back.

Medic droid #2: we will try our best.

Now that the droids are working out the best way to revive Ezra, Sabine decides to see Ezra one last time before his operation the next morning. "Hi, is it ok if I see Ezra for a short time?" Sabine asks the medic droids. "Of course" the first droid replied. "Thank you" Sabine said. *Holds Ezra's hand* "*whispers* stay strong, it won't be long now. I want you back by my side, so I hope that I can see you again after tomorrow" Sabine said to Ezra. "Have you done this operation before?" Sabine asked the medic droids "yes we have, but they have been on patients which were alive. So after the operation we will have to keep him in to give him a higher chance of revival" the second medic droid replied. "Ok....thank you. Could you keep us informed on your progress through this comlink?" Sabine asked. "Of course" the first droid replied. "Thank you" Sabine replied.

The droids were getting their tools ready and it was a few hours untill the operation began, and before Sabine left the med bay she gave Ezra a final kiss on the forehead before he was treated....and then left the bay and into her bedroom where she sat in the corner and cried....untill Hera noticed  whilst walking past.

*Hera knocks on Sabines door*

Sabine: go away!

Hera: Sabine please, can I come in?

Sabine: *sobbing*........ok. *opens the door*

Hera: *sits down next to Sabine* look I know that you have feelings for him, and i know how you feel towards him in this situation. Kanan felt the same way when I Fenn Rau damaged me and my A-wing, he told me everything. Just don't think about it, he will be fine, the droids will ensure they revive him.