The dark encounter

Yep...you might of guests who it was, if not then here it is, hope you like it.

After successfully rescuing the crew on the disabled hammer head corvet Ezra, Sabine and their solider escorts are greated by a dark figure!...

Sabine: MAUL!!? What the hell are you doing here!?

Maul: just making use of an opportunity to reason with my apprentice.

Ezra: I'm not your apprentice!! And you're not going to stand in our way!!

Maul: we shall see.

As Ezra attempts to threaten Maul Ezra Sabines main priority was keeping their escorts safe as they slowly extracted information from the former sith.

"How exactly did you get on this ship!?" Solider #1 asked maul with great caution. "I suppose one small story wouldn't do much damage before your deaths" Maul begins to tell them how he seized the opportunity.

Maul: at first I didn't know about this ships course, but it was a coincidence that I just happened to be flying the gauntlet through the same sector. So I took the opportunity disabled the ship at the right time. Then after taking the crew as prisoners I knew it was only a matter of time before you came running, then it was about waiting untill the right moment.

"That explains everything now! But it still doesn't explain why we didn't spot your ship!" Solider #2 replied cautiously. "A simple cloaking device might help you, but that's hardly relevant. I've done enough talking...I'm here to do my business" maul threatened at the crew. "Troopers go back to the phantom, we will meet you there" Ezra demanded. "We're staying Commander" solider #1 said "ok, get some cover!" Sabine yelled. "We'll cover you!" Solider #2 yelled.

Solider #1 OPEN FIRE!!

As maul began to fight Ezra one on one Sabine and their escorts provided cover for him by weakening maul, as well as defending themselves.

*Ezra and maul clash with their lightsabers* but before long maul had to bail out to deflect blaster bolts.

"keep him suppressed!" Solider #1 yelled. "He's deflecting out bolts at us! Just keep an eye out!" Solider #2 commanded. Ezra and maul continue to clash, which in turn slowly weakened maul.

Ezra: we have a rebelion to fight maul, and you won't stand on our way and become a thorn in my side!

Maul: I think otherwise apprentice. My main role is on you.

Sabine: you can threaten the growing rebelion but you can't stop us from fighting!

Maul: let's see shall we.

Sabine: aim for his legs! They are mechanical!

Solider #2: yes Commander!

As Ezra grew more aggressive in protecting his crew he begins to over power maul, and with the strong support of his crew Ezra gained an upper hand....for a short time

*Maul gets shot in his right leg bringing him down*

Ezra: *holds lightsaber above his head* your nothing but a thorn in my side, go back to wondering that galaxy or else!!

Maul: if you wish so get rid of me so be it!
*Force pushes Sabine and the soliders down a corridor, knocking them unconscious*

Ezra: Sabine!! *Builds up adrenaline*

Maul attempts to run and kill the crew, but with Ezra in he was he didn't get very far. Ezra clashes with maul and aggressively fights him and alternatively over powering him, then kicking him away from Sabine.