Operation Starbird

The crew in the imperial shuttle set out to acquire the required medical equipment to bring Ezra back to the rebelion, and they named the mission operation Starbird. Just like the phoenix rising from its own death, they hope to do the same with Ezra....and the whole plan is going on one word....Hope.

On board the imperial shuttle

"Are we all ready?" Sabine asked the crew in the phantom. "Yes, we all have our discusses on and Zeb will be in the crate before we arrive in the star destroy's hanger bay" Rex replied. "Good. I will go through the plan one last time quickly before we arrive with the convoy. Kanan you and your trooper escort (solider #1) will look for the bacta tank and bacta patches. Me, Zeb and our trooper escort (solider #2) will find two medic droids, with the tools required, and shut them down so they won't hear us escaping, we also need to find a left kidney for Ezra, so have a look to see if any have been donated within the med bay. Finally Rex, chopper and your trooper escort (solider #3) will keep a look out around the area and keep us informed on what's going on outside the med bay. All the equipment we need should be in one of the destroyer's med bay, so stay together untill we get there. Once we get the equipment we'll sneak out, or fight out depending on the circumstance, but we can't let this opportunity go!" Sabine informed the crew. "We'll be with you all the way commander!" Solider #1 said to sabine

As the crew were approaching the convoy they were ready to out their plan in action. *Chopper informing solider #3* "commander we're approaching the convoy" solider #3 informed Sabine. "Good, send the codes to the destroyer" Sabine replied. *Chopper saluted* "Hera, were just about to enter the convoy now. We'll inform you of the mission needs reinforcements" Sabine said to Hera. "Alright Sabine, good luck, we're standing by" Hera replied.

*Shuttle comes out of hyperspace*

"Is everyone ready?" Kanan asked the crew. "More than ever!" Sabine replied. "Come on big guy, in the crate" Rex said to Zeb. "Karabest! Fine...."Zeb replied"

*Shuttle boards the star destroyer*

as the crew put on their storm trooper discusses, and Zeb got into the crate, the shuttle boarded the star destroy's hanger bay and the crew put their plan into action. "Here we go, it's now or never hope this works" Sabine said. "Our discusses have worked before" Rex replied"

Storm trooper #1: what's this?

Kanan: medical tools for the droids in the med bay.

Stormtrooper #2: do you have the codes?

*Kanan puts the codes in the astromech droid*

Stormtrooper #2: codes check out, make your way into the med bay.

Kanan: thank you.

As the crew get past the first stage of the plan they keep their nerve and make their way to the med bay. "*Whispering* I'm glad that worked. Let's keep at it. Chopper lead us to the nearest med bay" Sabine said. As chopper led the way, they were going under the radar and we're doing a great job at it. "*Whispering* There it is, the med bay" Rex said. "Ok Go to part two of the plan. Rex, chopper and your trooper escort keep a look out, and inform us on any activity" Sabine said. "*Whispering* Will do commander" solider #3 replied.

Out in the corridors

Once the rest of the crew enter the med bay Rex, chopper and solider #3 kept them informed on he activity outside in the corridors. "*Whispering* Just act normal, and keep your eyes open for any unusual activity" Rex said to solider #3. "*Whispers* will do Captain".

In the med bay

The rest of the crew look for the equipment needed for Ezra's operation......but first. *Zeb heavily breathing* "you don't smell that bad Zeb" Sabine said to Zeb. "Very funny" Zeb replied. "Right, we all know what you're looking for" Sabine said. After 10 minutes of searching the crew find what they are looking for. They acquire the bacta tank, including enough bacta liquid to fill the tank, they also retrieved 20 bacta patches and two additional medical droids, with all the necessary tools. And to their luck a left kidney was available, along with other body organs, which made Zeb feel uneasy "*holding his mouth* I've found a kidney guys!..." Zeb said. "Great job!....are you ok?" Sabine replied. "I'm fine *turns green*" Zeb replied.