All you have to do is stay

As the rest of the crew waited anxiously, Sabine and the two medic droids were about to give all their efforts in hopes of reviving Ezra. This was the real test to see if all their efforts before had paid off, and it all came down to this.

Medic droid #1: are you ready to start the revival process?

Sabine: I am. I'm willing to do anything in order to save him.

Medic droid #1: very good. Now, let's begin.

Sabine put an oxygen mask on Ezra to supply his blood with enough oxygen during the process, and they got syringes filled with antibiotics to help his immune system kick in to give a higher chance of revival. The last things they prepared were activating a chest compressor and a defibrillator, which are essentials for normal CPR. With these essentials: oxygen supply, antibiotics, chest compressions, defibrillator, Sabine by his side and the hope of the rebelion....they finally had the tools to successfully revive Ezra.

"His oxygen mask is on" Sabine said to the droids. "Great, put one syringe in each of his arm. The antibiotics will help his immune system" the first medic droid replied. Once they injected the antibiotics into Ezra, they got the chest compressor ready to begin the CPR procedure.

Medic droid #2: The compressor is ready

Sabine: Ok....let's begin

*Compressor starts working*

Whilst the compressor was in function Sabine applied two more injections of the antibiotics into his shoulders and she moved the BD cover down to his abdomen so she could eject it into his abdominal area too, and what she saw was surprising. All  I his muscle had worn off because his body wasn't functioning do it was all fiat. The oxygen supply was controlled at a steady level, and the droids stopped the compressor, and Sabine worked the defibrillator. *Defibrillator shocks Ezra* and nothing happened...

The oxygen supply carried on, and they restarted the process, this time the compressor was controlled to perform less compressions then Sabine hit him again with the defibrillator.....nothing. At this stage they were beginning to have doubt, but Sabine wouldn't give up.

Sabine: why isn't is working!?

Medic droid #2: I'm not sure.....we'll have to keep going.

Sabine: I will stay up all night if I have to!! Carry on!

They performed the process again, but remove the oxygen mask because his blood oxygen level was at 63%. This time they did more compressions and as the defibrillator was activated again Sabine threw them and began to show anger, because it didn't work.

Sabine: why!? Why isn't it working!!? What are we doing wrong!?

*Medic droids fell silent*

Sabine: come on then! I'm not giving up!

They performed the process 5 more times....and as the time increased the likelihood that Ezra would be revived decreased. And after the final attempt Sabine smashed the glass on the door because she punched it in anger.

Medic droid #1: I don't understand.....we can grab the scanning equipment to see what is going on in his body, then we might know what we're doing wrong.

Sabine: do it!! I want him alive! We've done all this effort...and I want a good result!

*Droids left in search for the scanning equipment*

Sabine sat by Ezra's side and started crying hard, to the point where she couldn't control her emotions....she wouldn't give up but she needed a miracle.....and that's exactly what she got.