Chapter 36

701. Niall’s one thing he can’t live without is his heart.

702. Harry can wolf whistle.

703. A fan once asked Liam if she could lick his face.

704. After one day on iTunes, What Makes You Beautiful was already in the top 10 on the US charts.

705. They would love to collaborate with Bruno Mars.

706. Harry described Louis as “handsome and rugged.”

707. Harry and Louis spoke French during an interview with a reporter.

708. Harry sponsors a charity which is trying to find a cure for brain tumors.

709. The boys won the Brit Award for Best Single.

710. In the first draft of What Makes You Beautiful, the first verse was: You say hello, like you don’t know, you made the lights in the room explode.

711. Interviewer: Has fame caused any friction in the band?

                Harry: No, in fact we get closer every day.

712. Harry would shave his head for charity.

713. What Makes You Beautiful sold faster in the US than The Beatles first single.

714. At their first concert with BTR, a lot of people left the concert after 1D performed.

715. What Makes You Beautiful has become the best US debut single by a UK band since 2000.

716. One Direction sold out 500,000 tickets in 2 hours for their 2013 arena tour, working out to around 69 being sold a second.

717. On YouTube, Louis’ cover of Because of You from when he was 17, has a One Direction advert underneath it, 2 years after he uploaded it.

718. A line that didn’t make What Makes You Beautiful was “everyone else around you cans see it. I can’t believe that you don’t!”

719. Harry gets sanitary towels shoved under his door, as he doesn’t have a letter box.

720. Harry: I’m through with older women.