Chapter 5

A HUGE thank you to everyone that has read, voted, commented, fanned, and/or added this story/collection to their library. Each and everyone of you are amazing!

Enjoy!

******************************************************************************

81. Harry is a Louis fan. Zayn is a Niall fan. Niall is a Liam fan. Liam is a Zayn fan.

82. Liam gave his fan his number once.

83. After the Red and Black performance, Harry started crying and refused to speak to anyone as he felt he’d messed up the performance.

84. Louis plays the piano very well.

85. Zayn said if he were stranded on a desert island and could only take one person/thing, he’d take Louis with him.

86. Harry is always cranky in the mornings.

87. One Direction went to number one within eleven minutes of releasing their album.

88. Niall loves green eyes.

89. The boys’s worst fear is One Direction splitting up.

90. “The best thing about doing the X Factor was meeting the four best people ever” –Liam Payne

91. When filming the part where Harry serenades Madison in What Makes You Beautiful, they had to keep redoing it as he kept accidentally spiting on her.

92. Liam finds it really had to express his feelings.

93. Harry has a lucky pair of green underwear.

94. Zayn once dated triplets at the same time.

95. “I am a massive softy!” –Liam Payne

96. “Harry is an amazing flirt. He’s near seduced me very often, dammit!” –Louis Tomlinson.

97. Harry’s favorite song is Free Fallin’ by John Mayer.

98. When Louis was younger, he used to sit in his stroller and say “Hello, have a good day!” to stangers.

99. Harry said to OK! Magazine that he’d happily pose naked at some point.

100.The boys have broken 3 world records, had 2 best selling books, had a #1 single, sold out a full tour, been in the X Factor final, and have a solid global fanbase. All in one year and before they’re even twenty.

********************************************************** 

I think that's a nice fact to end with for my 100th fact!!!

Until next time, vote, comment, fan, and listen to 1D =)