Chapter 24

461. Harry once told a girl that he was gay because he wasn’t interested in her.

462. Niall likes it when girls can put on different accents and speak more than one language.

463. “The worst thing about living with Harry is the constant stream of women he is getting though out door. It’s relentless” –Louis

464. Harry likes pink on a girl.

465. When Louis is bored, he pokes Harry to annoy him.

466. Niall talks about his day in his sleep.

467. The boys have matching friendship bracelets.

468. Liam reckons that his accent is just a mix of the rest of the boys’, as he spends so much time with them.

469. Louis dreams about Harry and Niall the most.

470. Harry’s favorite from Up All Night is “More Than This.”

471. Niall’s favorite track from Up All Night is “One Thing.”

472. Harry once tweeted, “it only takes a second to call a girl fat and she’ll take a lifetime trying to starve herself. Think before you act.”

473. “I think I understand women more than the average man does, to be honest” –Zayn

474. Louis’s favorite song from Up All Night is “Moments.”

475. When asked, “Cher Lloyd, Tulisa or Caroline- snog, marry, avoid?”

        Harry replied, “I’d snog Cher, marry Tulisa, and avoid Caroline.”

476. “Moments” was written by Ed Sheeran.

477. Liam used to skip school to avoid being bullied by his classmates.

478. When asked what is the naughtiest thing his parents have caught him doing, Harry replied, “I don’t know if I can say it on the radio…”

479. One Direction confirmed another album for 2012.

480. Zayn mimed ‘Hello’ to a fan through the car window, and she passed out.