Chapter 30

581. Harry has passed his driving test.

582. Eleanor is only a “floor model” for Hollister meaning she greets people onto the shop floor, rather than modeling in photoshoots.

583. Recently, Harry played hide & seek with a small group of fans.

584. One Direction have stopped bringing girls on stage at their concerts, due to the girls receiving too much hate from fans. One girl got messages saying “You’re not even pretty, why did Harry choose you?”

585. Zayn is giving up smoking for his New Year’s resolution.

586. Louis: I’d like to think that I’m sexy, but I don’t really think I am. I’m not sure there is anything sexy about the way I look.

587. The best present Louis got last year for Christmas was a mattress from him Mum.

588. Niall said if he could sing any song to a fan, it’d be the Barney theme tune whilst playing the guitar.

589. Claroline Flack has said that she wants to stay on holiday through fear of being hurt by One Direction fans after she broke up with Harry.

590. The boys almost had to cancel their concert after their car crash but decided to perform anyways despite Niall, Zayn, and Louis suffering from whiplash.

591. One way to win Louis over is by proving that you’re fun and can have a laugh.

592. Harry has kissed two fans.

593. The last time Niall said “I love you” was to his mum.

594. Justin Bieber follows the One Direction twitter account.

595. Niall is going to the gym more for his New Year’s resolution.

596. In the video they plaay in the background at the tour, you can see Liam eating oatmeal with a fork, rather than a spoon.

597. What Makes You Beautiful hit American radio in February.

598. Harry has been headbutted by a horse before.

599. Harry’s favorite song is “Shine On You Crazy Diamond” –Pink Floyd.

600. Zayn’s favorite song is “Thriller” –Michael Jackson.