Chapter 8

So, since Louis's most played song is fact #141, a picture I drew of him is on the side.

And the song is on the side as well.

Enjoy!

*************************************************************************

141. Louis’s most played song is Look After You- The Fray.

142. Harry had his first kiss when he was 11.

143. Liam is the most romantic out of the group.

144. When Niall was 15, he went into the school talent show singing “The Man Who Can’t Be Moved,” with his friend Kieron on guitar.

145. At a charity event, Harry stole Niall’s bidding card and bid £8,000 on a beauty workshop.

146. Niall would like to collaborate with Justin Bieber.

147. Zayn has three tattoos. A yin yang sign, his grandfather’s name in Arabic, and ‘Born Lucky’ in Chinese.

148. Harry once said that he is glad he has sisters, as it helps him know how to treat girls.

149. Niall’s aftershave is Armani Mania.

150. “The other boys aren’t allowed to wear stripes. No no.” –Louis Tomlinson.

151. On their second ever live show, Harry slipped on a piece of cake.

152. Niall had always been small for his age. But he never got bullied because he always got along with everyone else.

153. Liam and Harry are gym buddies.

154. Harry can name any girl’s perfume by smelling it.

155. “I’d always walk my girlfriend home. I’m too protective!” –Niall Horan

156. Liam describes himself as hungry, happy, and smiley.

157. Harry’s musical inspiration is Elvis Presley.

158. “I used to always sneak food into class to eat when I got bored…well, not even when I was bored. I just love food!” –Niall Horan

159. Liam has boxers with the days of the week on them.

160. Harry once got a gold snake-print thong for his birthday. And he brought it into the house with him for a joke.

*************************************************************

I hope you guys enjoyed that! Don't forget to post your comments/thoughts. And if you want, you can also vote and fan =)

One last thing, if anyone of you spot any mistakes (incorrect spelling/punctuation or a fact that I repeated) don't hesitate to let me know. I usually take breaks between putting together the chapters and might not realize that I had already posted a fact and mistakenly post it again...ok, that sentence made more sense in my head.,,Anyways, main point: if you see a mistake, point it out to me =)

Have a wonderful week!