Chapter 23

441. Louis always gives Liam lovebites to make Liam’s girlfriend paranoid.

442. Niall says that the only thing he likes about himself are his eyes.

443. “I’m a cuddling sort of guy…” –Zayn

444. When asked, “Have you ever snogged a fan?” Zayn replied, “No, I’ve never snogged a fan! I don’t think it’s right…”

445. When asked,” Would you rather kiss a girl or eat a pizza?” Harry replied, “Kiss a girl!” while Niall replied, “EAT A PIZZA.”

446. Zayn doesn’t like his lips.

447. On the way to Sweden, the boys hid Zayn’s luggage to make him think that he’d left it in UK by accident.

448. Before watching What Makes You Beautiful video for the first time, Niall said, “ Wait! I need to get food, pause it!”

449. Liam’s favorite Justin Bieber song is “Somebody To Love.”

450. The boys once sent Simon Cowell a birthday card with £2.50 inside it, 50p from each of them.

451. Liam once couldn’t attend his girlfriend’s dance show, so he sent a bouquet of flowers to the venue instead.

452. “Harry is like a younger brother. We do exercises together then he asks me to prepare a sandwich for the effort” –Liam

453. Louis and Harry met for the first time ever in the toilets.

454. When Niall is homesick, the boys talk in an Irish accent to cheer him up.

455. When an interviewer asked Liam the 3 things he couldn’t live without, he replied, “Hair wax, Clearasil, and Niall.”

456. Niall had the green one piece first, but switched with Zayn because he didn’t want there to be a lot of jokes about leprechauns.

457. Harry likes to wear his trousers with a  low crotch, as he said there are “big issues in that lower department.”

458. Interviewer: Your fans are pretty obsessed…”

         Louis: Dedicated is the word.

459. Zayn wanted to call the album “Zayn and the Boys.”

460. Harry thinks that Niall looks like a Furby.