Chapter 22

421. Zayn likes to remind the boys at least once a day that he came out as #1 in Sugarscape’s Hot Lads of 2010 poll.

422. Louis used to put ‘reduced’ labels on the sandwich that he wanted in Tesco.

423. Zayn says that he’s a very protective boyfriend.

424. Louis loves macaroni and cheese but has to get Harry to make it for him as he can’t cook.

425. Niall used to have two fish named Ben and Jerry but they died due to being overfed,

426. Once when Louis was planking on a railing, Harry ran over and pulled him back just in case he fell off the side.

427. Harry and Louis have matching pink and blue blankets.

428. Once Niall was in the bath, and Louis told him he need something, so he opened the door and Louis was waiting there with a camera crew whilst Niall stood there totally naked.

429. Louis admitted on Belgian Radio, he’d love to have a European audition for fans to be in their music video.

430. Zayn’s favorite hobby is drawing.

431. Harry set Louis and Eleanor up.

432. In France with his friend, Louis went up to a lady they thought was French and said something rude in English. It turned out she was English.

433. One Direction were originally asked to do a song about how to get a girl, but decided to change it on making a girl feel beautiful instead.

434. Fan:  We wrote down 200 reasons why we love you!

         Liam: 200?! Holy fuc-..dgecakes…holy fudgecakes.”

435. “Zayn has a new motto for everyday, I think it’s amazing,” –Liam

436. In an awkward situation, Niall says, “Cheeseburgers and Jelly Babies!”

437. “The worst thing a boy could do to a girl? Personally, I think it’s to ignore her for a while whilst she’s loving you with all her heart,” –Liam

438. Harry got a fan’s number at a concert.

439. Louis says he’s really good with kids.

440. Harry has ridden a motorbike naked before.