today's the day. | finale!

After a while of waiting, it was only a couple hours before the wedding, and I was only wishing for Yi-Jeong to make the right choice. I helped straighten up Ga Eul's dress and smiled.

"We're all beautiful. Let's go meet the boys downstairs." I said. We all smiled and made our way down stairs, me only wearing my dress and some flats instead of my heels. I walked down and fixed my hair. I tripped on some stairs and almost fell. Instead I landed in strong arms that wrapped around me protectively. I sighed in relief. Ji-Hoo looked at me and smiled with a slight playful grin on his face.

"I'm sorry you have to save me all the time."

"I wouldn't want my job to be anything else." I smiled and stood back up. We headed outside as we spotted a familiar someone.

"Yo! What are you doing? You're getting married today!" Woo-Bin yelled. The handsome man turned around. My eyes widened slightly. He was in his tux, ready to be married. Was this even real? And I was here to witness it all. I shivered in the cold breeze. Ji-Hoo put his blazer over me. We walked over to Yi-Jeong and listened as he spoke.

"I certainly am, but I'm only 19. How am I going to handle this? And the fact is that she isn't even right for me." He mumbled to us. I stepped up and put my hand on his shoulder. He looked down then turned his body to me. He stared into my eyes as I put both of my hands on his small but broad shoulders. I smiled as strands of my hair flew past my face.

"Following your heart means losing your mind sometimes. If you want something, get it. If you want to prove to your father that you are the owner of your life, then put it into actions. He won't think you're an adult if you keep letting him control your life like this." I said. He trailed his eyes to my lips. I cocked my head.

"Stop it. Now, go straighten yourself up. Your hair is a mess." I whispered. He put his hands in his pockets and smiled weakly but warmly.

"Thank you for always caring, So-Young." My heart skipped a beat. I blushed madly as he walked away coolly. I sighed and walked in the opposite direction. The rest followed.

I was staring out at the view from Ji-Hoo's car. I leaned close to him. After a while, I spoke.

"Your grandfather. I'm sorry again." I said.

"It's okay." He replied. "It's actually relieving to see him after so long. I never appreciated him, but now, I know it's not a fear anymore." He mumbled. I stared out into the crashing waves of the ocean.

"Do you think you'll ever get to talk to each other normally again?" I whispered. I looked down at his hand.

"I just want to help. But it's still not my business to interfere with." I said. He grabbed my hand and warmly grasped it.

"Don't worry." I looked up to him.

"So, if I bring him to live with you, will you be happy?" I asked. His hand went numb.

"Live with me?" He asked. I nodded hesitantly.

"Yeah. It's been the only way I've thought to work. But I knew I wanted to ask you anyway."

He thought for a few moments before answering.

"If it's him, I don't know. But since you care so much about our relationship, I guess I can take it into consideration." He spoke slowly. I smiled brightly and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back.

"Thank you!" He chuckled. I let go and sighed, looking out to the ocean. I looked over at the same place as my head tilted.

"Can I ask you something?" Ji-Hoo said. I hummed in response.