summer is here.

It's been about two weeks since that night, and oddly enough the only thing on my mind was how to bring them closer. I remember all the things Ji-Hoo told me about his family, and why he lived alone. It was a long night anyway. I was sitting on a bench when my phone lit up with excitement. I looked at it.

"Meet me at the Namsan Tower." I sighed. I already knew who it was.

I walked up in my coat and boots. I had my hands in my pockets and looked around. Footsteps approached and I looked behind me.

"Why did you want to meet me here?" I asked. Yi-Jeong smiled slightly and lead me toward the park. We walked down the road once again.

"My wedding's in two months. Are you going to come?" He asked.

"If you are asking me if I have a plan to stop it, then I don't." I deadpanned. He sighed.

"I never wanted this to happen. For you to get hurt, and me asking more of you again." I stopped and stared at him.

"Maybe you can't do anything to stop the wedding, but you can follow what your heart wants. And maybe your bride will understand. And plus," I looked off. "I don't think I even have a right to say anything." He sighed and came closer to me.

"And maybe, you're right. If my love for you lives as strong as it is now, maybe I don't have to get married to someone I don't truly love." I pursed my lips.

"What's wrong?"

"You act like I'm a trophy. I'm just an ordinary girl so what's so special about me that you're willing to crash all your plans just for a girl like me?" I spoke. He held my face in his hands. I stared with a surprised look on my face.

"Just a few months ago, I never believed in a such thing called love. To me, it was nonsense. But it was only crap because I had never felt real, mutual affection. But when I met you for the first time, something sparked in my heart, and somehow, persistence found it's way and here I was, wanting to kiss and hug you forever. And even the thought of marrying someone other than you broke my heart into a million pieces." His eyes flickered from my lips to my eyes. I knew what he wanted to do, but it wasn't the right time now. I put my finger on his soft lips as I looked away, a small blush on my cheeks.

"Tsk. So irrational." I looked to him as disappointment showed on his face. "Don't kiss me when you have another girl that is counting on you. You may love me, but I wouldn't allow you to break another girl's heart for any reason at all for mine." He clutched my hand and put it down.

"Sorry." He muttered. I wiped the hair out of his face and smiled faintly.

"Even when I know I love you, I still care for others. Do it for Seung So-Young, if your heart wants her that much." He chucked dryly as I grazed his face with my hand. He held it there as we laughed quietly together. He put my hand down and stared at me.

"No matter what happens, you'll always be my first priority." I smiled and tilted my head.

"And whatever happens, I'll always keep a place for you in my heart." I giggled. He smiled.

The next day I helped pick out dresses with Ga Eul and Jan-di as they received an invitation shortly after. Money was given to them from his fiance to shop, as they knew how 'Low-Class' all of us were. But since I had already had a dress, I assisted them to match the theme. They tried on all types of different dresses, but only two stuck out to all of us, one for each. A light-pink dress that had short sleeves and went to mid-calves belonged to Ga Eul. It hugged her waist and had the same design on the front as mine. For Jan-di it was the same blossom color, but it had no sleeves, and only went down to her knees. She had to wear a cropped white sweater to keep her warm as well. We walked out with our purchases and talked again.

"The wedding place is pretty far," Jan-di said. I nodded and pointed all over yonder.

"Almost an hour drive to the hall." I said. We walked home, as we already ate beforehand. Ga Eul looked at me as we walked.

"So-Young. You're not going to let him be married to that woman right?" She asked. I smiled and shook my head.

"I don't really know. But, I just hope they both won't make decisions they won't regret." I whispered. They both nodded in agreement. I arrived at my home and waved them goodbye. I opened the front door and staggered to my room. I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

A loud alarm rang in my head, as my heart started to beat faster and faster. I sighed and mentally hit myself. I then stood up.

I again put my coat on and began running to his house.

"I can't believe I hadn't noticed. . .!" My nose stung as I approached his home. I forcefully opened the door and ran to his bedroom. It looked like he hadn't been up in days. I sat on his bed and looked around. It was unusually messy. I gently pulled his hair back as he slept peacefully. His dark circles looked bad though. And empty cans of coffee and soda laid beneath me. I sighed as I smiled faintly.

"I'm so glad you're okay." I whispered. Suddenly I was pulled toward his face.

"I'm glad you're here with me," He groggily whispered. I removed my shocked expression and softened it into a grateful one.

"I'm sorry for not being with you. I should've been more considerate."

"I knew you were with people that you cared for. And if you're happy, it makes my heart know that you're safe. Please, don't worry about me." He said. I held his hand tight.

"It's like an alarm was set in my brain. Maybe there's a map in my heart too. Because somehow I always know where you are, and whatever may be wrong." I whispered. He smiled.

"Thank you for being here So-Young." I gently smiled and looked down, my eyes shut.

"You're welcome, Ji-Hoo."