you said you would take care of me, but instead i took care of you.

Merry Christmas! Hopefully this is an good enough gift for every one of my readers! Have a safe and wonderful holiday!

We were now walking in the park. I admired all the beautiful lights. I warmed my hands with my breath and rubbed them together. Yi-Jeong must've noticed my shivering. He took off his left glove and put it on my hand. He put his and my other hand in his pocket.

"Aren't you romantic." I said. "You know I could've just used my own pockets."

"Yeah, but I like the way your hand fits in mine."

"You're so cheesy."

"Just being polite."

"What a pain."

"Here, let's sit down." He guided us toward a bench and we sat closer. I suddenly pressed my forehead on his shoulder and sighed.

"What?"

"I just remembered what I forgot." I said in frustration.

"Where?" He asked.

"My purse, at Jun-Pyo's house during the auction."

"Purse?" Yi-Jeong then shifted and pulled something out of his pocket. It was a small clutch that had gold bindings.

"Why do you have it?" I said taking it and shuffling inside.

"Since you were dying to get out of there I took your purse to give it to you next time." He glanced at me looking through it. "What do you think I would've stolen? Your supermarket discount card?" I shoved him over and slid the purse in my coat pocket.

"That's hidden in my wallet thank you very much." I said. We spent a few moments in silence before he started talking again.

"You know, I don't think I've ever told you this,"

I butt in, "–Well you don't tell me a lot of things."

"I have never truly held a girl's hand like this, or brought one to nice place just to talk. As a matter fact I don't think I've ever sat next to a girl because I wanted to. I always needed to before."

"What are you talking about? I saw you bring girls home everyday before I actually spoke to you."

"I only did that because I wanted something to distract me,"

"Am I merely a distraction for you then?" I asked. He stared at the ground.

"It's that I want to sit next to you, forever. I don't ever want to leave your side." I noticed his serious attitude and looked into his eyes. He pulled my face closer to his as he whispered in my ear.

"Stay still."

I remembered his words very clearly. It was almost night, and the moon was just coming out. In his pocket our hands intertwined and his hot breath tickled the hairs on my neck. My eyes widened and I mentally prepared myself for my very first kiss.