he took the only precious thing away from me.

"Stop following me!" I shouted. I looked behind me and cocked my head.

"Why are you following me?" He stared at me and I stared back. Ji-Hoo. . .

"Because you're different." I scoffed and put my hand on my waist.

"You think I'm gonna believe something as cliche as that? What are we, in a drama?" I said.

"Listen, if you think you can get me to fall in love with you, you're wrong. I'm not like every other girl in this school. So don't go make me fall for your talents and looks so you can just dump me and move on. Got it?" He waited a moment before bursting out in little laughs.

"What's so funny? You," I put up my fist and scrunched my eyebrows.

"Whatever. Goodbye, Miss So-Young."

"Hey, don't call me that! Don't you walk away from me! Apologize!" I shouted. I huffed as he went out of view and straightened my blazer. I fixed my crooked headband and stomped off.

I ate my kimbap and drank my orange juice as I angrily thought about this morning. Jerk! I'm so angry. I'm gonna kill him next time I see him. I stuffed the portioned pieces of rice and vegetables in my mouth.

Why can't Jan-di and Ga Eul come to this school? Then I wouldn't be so lonely while Sa-Do is in his AP classes. . .

Suddenly a hand slammed on the table and I shot that person a glare. He quickly took his hand off the table and slid it in his pocket. I swallowed the last pieces of rice and stared at the boy. Or boys, I guess. Jun-Pyo said some incoherent words then leaned down to my level.

"Listen, somebody told me you were talking to one of our members this morning. I don't want you talking to any of us, got it? You're a disease to everyone here, so especially stay away from F4." I rolled my eyes and packed up my things.

"He was talking to me. He approached me. And before confronting me, actually do use those pretty eyes for something more helpful." I said. Jun-Pyo grunted and quickly ran out of the cafeteria. Woo-Bin and Yi-Jeong stayed behind. Yi-Jeong stood beside me and swept some hair behind my ear.

"You really are beautiful. Too bad you're rejecting such great opportunities." I swatted his hand away and grabbed my lunch.

"It would be a real shame if that suit got soaked in orange juice. So if you don't want that to happen, I would stay far away." I smiled. He scoffed as his friend whispered into his ear.

"Player just got rejected by the smartest girl in school."

"Whatever."

I smiled.

I was walking home with Jan-di and Ga Eul that day.

"I had such a bad day today," Ga Eul dragged. I looked at her and jumped off the railing I was walking on. I hung my arm around her and Jan-di's shoulders.

"A bad day isn't a word in Ga Eul's dictionary. What happened?" I said. She huffed and we walked slowly.

"I got a low C on my history test. Can you believe that? You guys knew how much I studied," She said.

"It's okay to panic during a test you've been studying for. You just weren't thinking straight, that's all." Jan-di cheered. I lifted my fist and whispered.

"Fighting!" Ga Eul smiled and raised her fist. "Fighting!" We all laughed and walked in silence for a few moments.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, F4 spoke to me." They stopped and gaped their mouths.

"The F4?"

"The most popular boys in all of Korea?"

"Okay I wouldn't go that far,"

"What did they say?" Jan-di asked. I sighed and explained.

"Ji-Hoo said I was apparently different from the rest, and I said, 'No, I'm not. Go away.'. Then Jun-Pyo came and scolded me on talking to one of his friends and I also told him to go away, and when Yi-Jeong and Woo-Bin stayed behind, I threatened to ruin Yi-Jeong's suit." They stopped and stared at me. I stopped moving my hands and looked at them, confused.

"Did I do something wrong?"

I came to a stop at my home and went in.

"I'm home!" I shouted. I sighed and kicked off my black flats. But when I looked up, it was completely dark. I was confused but shook it off. I turned on the light and threw my backpack to the side. I finished all my work at school so my should be free.

I was so tired, so I decided to take a little nap.

Oh boy, why did I.

When I woke up rustling came from every part of the house, so I shot up and went into my fighting stance.

"If you dare to escape, you can't now!" I kicked every door open and saw no one. But the last room was my room. I slowly creaked the door open and saw men in black suits confiscating every drawer and storage unit in my room.

"Hey! Don't touch that!" I then took all five down at once. I placed my foot on one's cheek and swooshed his face into the ground.

"Get out now or I'm calling the police!" They then scrambled out and down the stairs to their expensive cars. I looked at all my things and it was a mess. Hopefully they didn't put anything valuable in their pockets while I was fighting them. I went to my bed and sighed. But when I looked toward my dresser, something was missing. My lamp was still there, my alarm clock, my picture frame, but I remember putting something there yesterday night. A hair-tie? No. A charm? Nah. But, wait. . .

"My necklace!" I scrambled and went out onto our balcony. I was on the verge of tears.

"Give that back! That's important to me you stupid jerks!" I shouted, my heart falling deeper every breath I took.

I collapsed down and tears started flowing out. The lights inside started going on every room, and soon Mother and Seo-Jun came running by my side.

"They took my necklace; that was the last thing I had from dad." I held my head in my hands as I cried uncontrollably. Mother rubbed my back as her necklace shimmered hopefully. Soon, I was stood up, supported by strong arms. We began walking inside.

"I'll get it back for you, don't worry."

"What if you can't? You can't do everything Sa-Do."

"I will I promise."

"Sa-Do!"

"Stop fussing! Mom, Hyung, help me."

"They went too far. I've only known them for two days and I'm already crying when I said I wouldn't." I muttered into his arm.

"Stop it So-Young. Those boys; I'll make them feel my wrath for hurting you."

I can't believe this. It's ridiculous. Why? I never did anything wrong.

Of all the nasty people in this world, you had to take away something that meant more to me than my own friends and life?