boys like them shouldn't even be considered human.

Love. People can interpret it in many different ways, and others may steer clear away from it. It's poison, but can be a medicine too. I never really gave time to think about it, but for one thing I know it's this; it's very special to find one who is willing to care, nourish, and love you just the way you are. And if you are silly enough to let that person go over such a small situation, you'll surely regret it for the remainder of your life. It's scary to think of losing someone that special, but finding them is just as exhilarating. I looked down at the entrance doors and sighed. The four had just walked in, and I knew their intentions were bad. I furrowed my eyebrows and held my books tight. Jun-Pyo, Ji-Hoo, Woo-Bin, and Yi-Jeong made their dramatic entrance as always. I fixed my headband and my wavy hair as I walked toward my class across the hallway.

"Yo! Where do you think you're going?" The leader yelled out to me. I turned my head away and listened to him shout continuously.

"You're gonna get it someday, low-class freak!" Jun-Pyo shouted. I shook my head and walked off to my first period.

As I took out my pencil and notebooks I looked up to meet the glare of the three ugly faces I have yet to seen everyday.

"What do you want?" I asked politely. They scoffed and spoke in broken English.

"Oh. My. Gawd."

"You think dishonoring the F4 is gonna make them like you? Who do you think you are? All you're gonna be is get beat up." I smiled hysterically and slammed my hands on the desk.

"Who said I even liked them? If we were the last people on earth, I would surely kill you all." I said, continuing my business. Sunny slammed her hand on my desk and crumbled up a piece of paper.

"You dog! Ugh," She shouted angrily. I took the ball of paper and threw it in the trash can.

Only the first week and people already hate me.

I skipped along the sidewalk with my friends Jan-di and Ga Eul.

"So F4. . . Have they talked to you yet, So-Young?" I turned to Ga Eul and scoffed.

"Ga Eul, Jan-di. You know me better than anyone else~ So why do you think I'd hang out with such low-lives like them?" I said flicking their foreheads. We laughed together and continued on home.

"Bye bye!" I waved them off as we arrived to my house. It was pretty small, but just enough room to hold two teenage boys, a teenage girl, and a little boy in itself. I barged into my home and I saw two of my brothers messing with each other in the kitchen. My mother swatted their hands away from the food and mumbled some frustrated words. I walked in and smelled the pot.

"Ma it smells delicious!" I yelled cheerfully. My eldest brother, Seo-Jun, put my head in a lock and I struggled his arms off.

"How was your new school, Dongsaeng?" My second eldest brother, Sa-do, asked as he wrote up some more notes form his desk. I nodded happily and sat on the couch.

"There are these four rich kids that are supposedly the most attractive and most superior guys in the school," I sighed, as I got out my pencil case and folder and decided to finish my classwork form today. Sa-Do lifted his head and thought.

"I think I've seen those four around school. I always pass by them when going to club meetings."

My little brother made kissy faces from across the room. I threateningly put up my face and frowned.

"It's not like that, Sang-Hyeok!" I pouted. Seo-Jun smiled and held his face.

"You'll fall in love with one; I just know it." I rolled my eyes and continued my work.

The next day I came to school I saw those four kids again, and I ignored them as I walked beside my brother. He lifted his glasses and insisted on carrying my bag. I let him do it as I held my books tight. One of them came by and knocked my brother's shoulder. As a fellow senior he chose to ignore it but they  tried to push his limits more.

"Watch it." Sa-Do picked up the bag and books and turned around to meet Jun-Pyo's face.

"You should watch where you're going. Don't think you can just do that to me because I'm not on the same level as you." He said firmly. Jun Pyo's friends laughed as I pulled my wavy hair behind my ear, red-faced.

"It doesn't matter if you're at the same level as me because no matter who you are I'm better than everyone. And to keep your enrollment here I suggest you keep your mouth shut so you and your little girlfriend can keep your spot here."

"She's my sister you sick rat." Sa-Do said. I pulled his sleeve and told him to calm down.

"Watch your back pretty boy." Jun-Pyo snickered. He walked off with his friends, but I seemed to stare at one of the boys a little too long that Sa-Do noticed.

"Don't associate yourself with such boys. They shouldn't even be considered human to act that way." My brother then walked off and I followed him hesitantly.

School was finally over and Sa-do said he could walk me home today since he had no extra things to go to today. I held onto his arm as I talked about all the stupid people I encountered today.

"How come you didn't use mom's car today?" I asked. He glanced down at me and sighed.

"Seo-Jun used it to go pick up little Sang-Hyeok from the middle-school." He explained. Suddenly a loud motorcycle came and stopped in the middle of our way home, and the rider took off his helmet. Ji-Hoo was his name?

"I've been trying to find you. I'm very sorry for how my friend treated you today." His eyes then looked at my tight grasp on brother's arm and he uncomfortably cleared his throat.

"If you're such a polite person you should teach your friend some manners."

"I'm her older brother. And if any of you insensitive boys try to mess with her, don't do it. I'll kick your ass out of town." That was the first time I heard Sa-do use profanity. I shook him and urgently ran down and away from the F4 boy.

"Sa-Do, why would you say that! He could take away our home and separate our family just like that! You're smart, but watch your words!" I said angrily as we ran down the steep hill.

"Admitting to yourself about that people who may be dangerous to you is more important than worrying if they are going to take away your money or separate your family. I want to make sure you're safe as long as I'm around. Some day I'm not going to be by your side anymore So-Young. I'm just making sure in advance." He stopped and spoke calmly.

I looked at him and let go of his hand.

"Sa-Do. . ."

"Maybe if you trusted me like you always did you would know why I'm like this around boys at your school. Especially boys like them." He grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a hug.

"Until you find someone who cares about you as much as your own brothers then I'll let you on your own." I nodded and melted into his hug.

I'll be strong for you and our family, Sa-Do.