A Day in the Life of His Majesty [JoxeiaXZeus]

JoxeiaXZeus

------

I woke up to the greatest feeling in the world.

Hot soft wet goodness wrapped around my cock, a skillful tongue sliding up and down, teasing the tip, a delicate hand with long fingers cupping my balls. Impossibly soft hair like that of a rabbit's, white as freshly fallen snow, tickling my thighs and laying across my stomach. The blanket at my crotch rising and falling with each bob of the head.

"Fuck," I moaned, reaching down to sink my hand into that soft hair, hips lifting. Only to have them roughly shoved back down, and I laughed breathlessly at the aggression there. Loved the way his hands moved to my thighs, grabbing them hard enough for fingernails to sink into my skin, my muscles quivering. I arched my back and tilted my head into the satin pillows, taking in a deep breath as I raked my nails over that scalp, through those angel feather locks.

A knot coiled hard and tight in my stomach, dropping down lower and lower, my muscles twitching in my thighs as I drew my knees up, cradling that head between my legs.

All at once, I exploded, feeling jets spill into the waiting mouth below and I groaned, arching and closing my eyes to savor every last swirl of the tongue, every last purr that came from his throat.

As I took a moment to caught my breath, the blankets lifted and a beautiful albino snake came creeping up from under the blankets. His long white hair fell loose over slender perfect shoulders, his rosy colored eyes hooded with seduction, a slender fang biting down on his plush pink bottom lip, his arms folded across my chest, fingernails manicured, skin free of any blemishes. He was the ultimate combination of femininity and masculinity coexisting in a single vessel.

"I fucking love the way you wake me up," I said huskily, reaching out to brush the hair back from his face. He smiled knowingly.

"I endeavor to keep you happy," he responded, lowering a finger down to twirl around my nipple. I growled at that, yanking him up the rest of the way along my body so I could crush my lips to him, and fuck, he tasted delicious. He was anise and and citrus. A tangy licorice, sharp and vibrant. I could taste him all the way down my throat. My senses filled with him as I parted my lips and slid my tongue into his mouth. He moaned, arching against me and grinding his still hard cock against my inner thigh. I slid my hand down his back until I could feel the soft dip in his lower back, stroking the space there.

I felt his toes curl and his breath hitched against me.

I felt a vibration of fucking power from it.

This creature before me was probably the most powerful thing in existence. It was more than his awe-inspiring beauty, more than that talented tongue of his. He held the most incredible magic in his soul. His energy levels were incredible. I'd seen him fight, seen him turn violence into an art, seen the wicked smile on his perfect lips as he cut a path through lesser creatures.

His power, his beauty, his strength.

And so much more.

I loved his sincere concern for others, even those he curled his lip at. He didn't see things the way everyone else did. He saw hope where there was nothing, but ash and misery. He saw power in weaknesses. He peeled back the layers someone could encase themselves in and he did it slow, he did it gently and he did it with confidence. He never second guessed himself. He was highly intelligent. His idea of right and wrong didn't cloud his judgement. His views weren't corrupted by the lenses created by society.

And gods, he was hilarious. His facial expressions were so limited, so when he made a joke, the flat expression on his face made everything funny. And he did joke. His sarcastic barbs were addicting and I craved them enough to purposely piss him off so he'd be able to brush up on those skills. I loved watching him take down over confident, pompous pricks, watching them melt in humiliation.