The Biggest Secret of All [LuciferXHades]

Happy Birthday, Hades!

The Biggest Secret of All

[LuciferXHades]

------

"Fuck, yes, harder."

Hades's breathy moan sent fire through Lucifer's veins as he leaned over him, propped up on his fists as he rutted against his ass. He savored the clench of muscles, the legs around his waist, jerking him deeper, harder. Lucifer's eyes flickered open, and he watched with intense hunger as Hades's hair splayed like an oil spill on the cream colored pillow, that olive skin shiny with sweat, those electric blue eyes glazed over and glowing in the dimly lit room.

Fuck, just watching Hades was like watching porn. The sight of that long silky black hair contrasting with the pale color of the pillow, that skin wet with sweat, those eyes watching him like the entire universe around them had vanished and nothing else existed.

Lucifer dipped his head down, his fangs elongating as he prepared to sink them down into Hades's throat. Hades tilted his head, allowed him the space to bite. Lucifer moved slow, fangs puncturing warm skin, settling in place, allowing access to rich powerful blood that flooded over his tongue and down his throat. A heady spiced wine that filled his stomach greater than any meal could. He felt the lightning hot shockwaves of power flooding through his body, and it intensified as Hades reached up to sink a hand in his thick blonde waves, clenching them tight in his fist.

Hades had, over time, come to truly savor the feel of those fangs in his throat. He was unsure when exactly it had happened. In the beginning, it'd simply been as necessary as a condom for mortals, but as time went on, if Lucifer didn't bite him somewhere, he couldn't reach that peak of true euphoria. He wanted to see spots, he wanted to go temporarily blind with pleasure, he wanted to scream until his throat was hoarse. He wanted to sink his fingernails into Lucifer's hard muscular back, rake them down and mark him.

Something about tonight was so much... deeper. Hotter. Sexier.

Lucifer was slow, and the peak was drifting closer and closer, and Hades wanted to latch on and take control. He wanted to throw Lucifer down and set a rocking hard pace, but he also wanted to savor this moment. Savor the sounds as Lucifer's skin slapped against his, Lucifer's ragged breath and occasional moans above him. He savored the feel of Lucifer's weight above him, the way his body rocked back against the mattress, shoving it against the headboard and making it crack against the wall, that blonde hair falling over those broad shoulders, tickling his nose and his cheeks as he moved.

He wanted to ask what Lucifer's deal was tonight. The archangel was far more passionate tonight. Rough, but so fucking slow, and it drove Hades up the wall-- in a good way, and a bad way.

But he didn't want to speak, for fear of ruining the intensity of the moment. It heightened, strained, begged to reach that point of complete ecstasy. They rocked together in a harmonious dance of love, sex, hunger. It built until Hades couldn't hold on anymore. His head fell back against the pillow, his vision spotted, and he struggled to keep his eyes open as he watched Lucifer come. That ruggedly handsome face melted into utter bliss and he growled as he came, those fangs flashing brightly in the lights.

Once he was positive Lucifer was finished, he let himself go and roared as he drove himself over the edge, coming long and hard, clutching Lucifer to him so tight it was a miracle he didn't break the angel's bones in his grasp.

His breath came in helpless pants afterwards, blue eyes watered briefly before he slumped back against the bed. Lucifer, unable to hold himself aloft, collapsed down beside him, keeping an arm around his lover to hold him close. They lapsed into silence, aside from gasps for air.