Season 4 Finale (Remake)

The camera stays paned at the floor, many pairs of feet running across the floor - some pairs of feet chasing others, some stand in pairs or small groups most likely talking.

A pair of large feet chase a smaller pair, as a little girl's shrieks filled the room.

"MOMMY! SAVE MEEEEE!" The camera pans and we see a small girl (around the age of 4/5) with jet black curly hair, freckles covering her cheeks, big brown eyes and a cute button nose. We watch as she runs on her short chubby legs to a 5ft woman with a small baby in her arms.

She glares at the man stood behind the tiny tot. "Michael," she said, starting to bounce as the baby boy in her arms starts fussing.

"Pass him here," Michael says, as the young baby was passed from his mother's soft and warm arms to his father's strong yet gentle arms. From what Michael's mother had told him when his daughter arrived on planet Earth, is that baby's can tell who is holding them easily. "Hi, buddy, hi," he cooes, gently sitting on the soft sofa.

His wife picks up their baby girl, who grips onto the collar of her mother's Peter Pan collar dress. She curls up next to her loving husband, their daughter cradled against her mother.

"What did I do to deserve you, El?" He asks, running his fingers through her soft curls, smiling so lovingly at her - like he had been since they were 13.

"You saved me, all those years ago, Mike," El smiled, as they share a loving kiss.

With a complain from El's father, and the rest of the party.