Season 3 Finale

- Christmas Eve, 1985 -

A camera flashes and Joyce blinked and gently swatted at her oldest's shoulder.

"Johnny!" Either way, she grabbed his face and kissed his cheek. Jonathan slightly pulled a face, but hugged his mom and kissed the top of her head.

"GUYS, GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE!" Joyce shouted, and 6 pairs of footsteps ran down the stairs and to the living room.

William Byers.
Maxine Winters.
Lucas Sinclair.
Dustin Henderson.
Michael Wheeler.
Ellie Byers.

Joyce had happily taken El in, knowing Karen wouldn't cope with another child and Hopper would feel really guilty that he's given away the small girl's hiding place.

Joyce smiled when the small girl happily skipped into her arms, hugging her lovingly.

"You ok, sweetheart?" Joyce asked, kissing her forehead. She felt her adoptive daughter nod happily. She felt a pair of eyes looking at them.

Mike Wheeler. Her adoptive daughter's boyfriend.

She let El go and the girl quickly toddled back to Mike's side and she was wrapped up in a warm, snuggly side hug.

"Come on, let's get this eaten before tomorrow morning," Joyce said, handing out the plates and cutlery.

Joyce watched with pure happiness as Mike (being a proper gentleman) pulled out El's chair and let her sit down before he did. And it made Joyce smile, it may have taken Mike a while, but he finally got the guts to ask her out.

And they've been happy ever since.

There was still the weird triangle going on with Dustin, Max and Lucas. The one between the older teens had been solved their triangle.

Nancy couldn't decided between Jonathan and Steve, and were now happily going to get married after college.

★★★★★★★

El looked up at the medium sized Christmas tree sat in her front room. And she felt a soft and warm pair of hands and arms wrapped around her and she looked up and smiled brightly.

Mike.

"You having a good time?" He asks, looking down at her, pressing a soft kiss to her temple.

El nodded and looking up at the twinkling lights surrounding the Christmas tree in a protective hug. Much like the one Mike had wrapped her body.