Why Are You Mad? 1/2

Over the past week (ish), Eleven has
been mad at Mike. Sometimes she can't remember why, then she remembers what happened and she's even more mad at the freckled boy than before.
************
"Elle, will you please tell me what I've done wrong?" Mike begged late one night, going into the second week of Eleven Hopper being mad at her (currently on hold) boyfriend.

El said nothing, but dragged the blankets across the Wheeler's basement, snuggled into the blanket fort (even though Mike made her the fort, she loved it to pieces) and tucked herself in.

"Elle, please." Mike begged, on his knees, by the edge of El's fort, only to see that she had fallen asleep.

He sighed, a tear rolling down his cheek. Followed by another, and another and so on. Till he was crying his heart out. "Elle. Whatever it is, I am so so sorry. Please forgive me for whatever it is. I love you so so much." Mike knew it was a risk, but he placed a kiss on his (in Mike's words) girlfriend's head.
************
Karen Wheeler knew there was something wrong, when she saw her only son slop the stairs with red rimmed eyes.

"Baby? What's wrong?" She asked, holding out her arms for him. Mike then came running into the, sobbing. Followed by the mumbling of words that she couldn't catch. "Mikey, say that again, sweetie."

"Elle hasn't forgiven me. I don't know what I've done wrong!" He cried, wiping the tears away from his face.

Karen knew why El wasn't speak to her baby boy, "Mike, I don't want El to find out I've told you this. But, she's being bullied about her hair, and," Karen sighed. "Because she's dating you."

She felt fists form as her son's face took over with rage and upset. "So what, she doesn't have hair? She's beautiful with or without it! And why would people be bulling her because she's dating me?" Mike's anger slipped away, and was again replaced by sadness.

"I don't know baby. I don't know."
***********************************
Published: Thursday 24th November 2016 ❤

Angsty I know. Sorry ❤
Happy Thanksgiving to you American readers ❤ From 🇬🇧 to 🇺🇸