Chapter : [ 8 ]

Things Left Unsaid Pt. 1
__________________

Things couldn't be better for Spider-Man and his team. They were working as if they were a well oiled machine.

Sky and Sam couldn't be happier. They spent most days either doing homework together or cuddling while they watched their favorite sitcom or the newest movie that they wanted to see that came out in red-box. They were the couple everyone at Midtown High aspired to be. Even when people tried to break them up their plans failed, they just couldn't.

Everything was starting to balance out.

At Midtown High Sam and Sky are sitting in the lounge, their hands are intertwined. It was their free period so they decided to enjoy it. A small laugh escapes Sky as Sam starts to tickle her, he soon stopped when her face got really red.

"I love you." He whispers in her ear causing her to smile.

"I love you too." She brings her lips to his, kissing him. He kisses back, their lips moving in sync.

The bell rings causing the two of them to pull away and sigh. The two get out of the chair their sitting in and part their separate ways, heading to class. But before Sky even gets there she notices a few of the basketball jocks picking on a smaller kid. "Hey pick on someone your own size."

The two jocks turn their attention to Sky and one of them drops the kid and says, "So we should pick on you."

She gulps and then the two jocks push her up against the lockers, the two of them on either side of her. "Hmm, this ones too pretty to punch."

"Yeah your right, Brad. She is to pretty." The other one replies gently stroking her face, moving a piece a hair.

She wasn't going to let these guys get away with what ever they were playing so she stomps her foot really hard on the boy in front of hers foot and then kicks him right where the sun doesn't shine. The other boy grabs her and slams her into the wall. She kicks him in the knee and then punches him in face, giving him a bloody nose. The two lay there on the ground whimpering.

She heads back over to the boy by the lockers frozen in fear. "Please don't hurt me..."

"I'm not going to hurt, I promise." Sky says kneeling in front of the scared freshman boy. "Did they hurt you?"

"Yeah, can you help me to the nurse." The freshman boy tries to put weight on his right foot but starts to fall, Sky immediately catches him and helps him to the nurses office. The nurse gives her a pass and she heads back to class.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

After school she heads home and sits on her bed, doing her homework when a figure comes walking into her room with a blanket over itself. "Sam, is that you?"

The figure doesn't answer it just stands there.

"Sam?" She asks putting down her laptop and gets off the bed.

She walks over to the floating blanket and grabs it, pulling it off revealing a black figure. The figure pins her against the wall and when it touches her the one thing she feels was complete and utter darkness. The cold surrounded her and it scared her. No, it terrified her. Tears streamed down her face at the overwhelming sense of darkness the figure gave off.

"N-Need.....S-Sandra.....S-Storm..."

In a clap of thunder and lightning the figure is gone, Sky slides down the wall and hugs her knees to her chest and cries. Sam feels a tug at his chest and instantly lets his heart guide him to where he needed to go.