Chapter : [ 7 ]

Guardians of the Galaxy
_____________________

Sam and Peter are playing a video game about saving the galaxy when the tv screen goes black. The yell out in frustration at aunt May. "I told you young man, video game are for when homework and chores are done."

"No, Aunt May!" Peter pleads. "We were in the middle of saving the galaxy."

"I don't even live here!" Sam implies before asking, "Wait, do I?"

"Garbage pick up is tomorrow." Aunt May says, her hand firmly placed on her hip. "It's not going to take itself out."

Aunt May walks back into the kitchen and Peter turns to look at Sam for help, only seeing an empty space on the couch and hearing the door shut.

As Sam's walking down the street he hears Rocket's blaster fire, before running back down the street he quickly sends Sky a text telling her to track his coordinates. He promised her the next time the Guardians needed him he'd bring her along and he wasn't going back out on his promise.

Once he gets there he breaks Peter and Rocket up saying, "Stop! Woah, woah, woah. I know him."

"You know him?" The two question in unison looking at each other.

"This." Sam says to Peter gesturing at Rocket. "This is my mentor."

"Mentor?" Peter didn't understand it.

"Master Rocket what are you doing here?" Sam asks. "I heard the blaster from across the street."

"I told ya I'd come find ya when we needed you." Rocket lifts up his finger to point at Sam. "And kid, we need you."

"Just so we're clear you do see the talking raccoon too, right?" Peter asks, trying to make sure he's not going crazy.

"Kid, get your helmet. We gotta go now." Rocket says walking over to Peters fence.

Just as he says that Sky lands next to Peter who asks, "Where are you going? Hey, woah, what's going on?"

Sky walks over to Sam as he grabs his helmet out his duffel bag saying, "We'll explain it to you if we ever see you again."

Rocket eyes Sky some but shrugs his shoulders, if Sam didn't care neither did he. Peter on the other hand still had no idea what the heck was going on. "Wait, what? You can't just.."

Light surrounds the three of them and they get beamed up to Rocket's ship only Peter jumps in at the last minute and beamed up to. When on board Peter asks, "What just happened?"

"You idiot!" Rocket growls. "You complete and total idiot."

Rocket jumps into the drivers seat of the ship and starts to hit buttons. "What did I do?"

"Get him off my ship." Rocket says to Sam and Sky angrily.

"What did I do?" Sam asks can confused as do what he did wrong. Something hits the ship causing Sam, Sky, and Peter to fall backwards.

"What's happening?" A very sacred and frightened Peter asks.

Sam helps Sky off the ground while Rocket answer his question, "It's the chatari, we're under attack."

"Suit up Pete, it's go time."

Peter tries to call Nick Fury for help but gets no signal, "What's going on?"

"This is going to come as a shock." Sam starts but is interrupted when the ship gets hit and Peter hits the window, seeing the earth getting smaller and smaller as they fly away from it.