*Capitolo Quarantotto

...
***
KACHINO

For the final touch I put the last piece of my human puzzle, Joker's heart, in its proper place tsaka tumayo at pinagmasdan ang gawa ko.

It was litterally Joker's half human anatomy without the skin and flesh covering the bones and her precious organs. Her fresh brain lying on the top followed by her cleany cut two eye balls, broken skeletal nose and jaws, spinal cords sandwiched by two punctured lungs, a heart on the center, intestines that I arranged so that it would look the way it is inside a body before I ripped it out, and so others.

Seeing this, I should feel satisfied. But damn! Killing Joker is still not enough. She just barely sate my hunger. I still want more. If only I can have Moirs blood in my hands...

I close my eyes tightly and let out a breathe at napangisi ako.

I give one last look on Joker bago tumalikod na at nagsimulang lisanin ang lugar.

Ramdam kong nakasunod pa rin sina Liyah at Morgan sakin but I just ignore them. Ngunit ng makarating na kami sa kung saan nakaparada ang mga sasakyan namin at akmang sasakay na ako ay tuluyan ng nagsalita si Morgan.

"Where are you going this time?" Blangkong tanong nito dahilan para mapatingin ako dito.

Hindi na nakasuot ang mga maskara ng mga ito at lantad na ang walang emosyong mukha ng mga ito. But I didn't missed the dark and dangerous aura little by little leaking from them.

A phantom smile grace my lips, "I'm going to break someone." With that I hopped in in my car and drove it fast.

...
***
LIYAH

After witnessing the gruesome end of the crazy woman named Joker, we followed Kachino flew out of the country to do something more horrible.

She led us to Philadelphia on Leone's Mansion. Kung saan gulat kong nadatnan si Luca na pagkaraa'y napag-alaman kong pinatawag din ni Kachino.

From that time, I already knew whom Kachino is referring to - That someone she's going to break.

For the next couple of hours, I was reminded again of who Kachino is, which I seem forgotten due to the long role playing we did, as I watched how cruel, how heartless, and how monstrous she really are.

At exactly eight forty-five pm, Leone Clan is no more, except for Luca who witness everything.

Whom Kachino left broken and full of vengeance not only because of killing his beloved Veronica and wiping out his real clan, but also destroying who really who he is.

"I SWEAR IN THE BLAZING INFERNO OF HELL WHERE YOU CAME FROM. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, KACHINO!" Punong puno ng galit na wika ni Luca.

Samantalang nagpakawala lang ng isang malutong na halakhak si Kachino dito, "Oh, that's it my little Luca. Hate me 'til you feel like your finally lost yourself, like the only thing that make your heart beat and keep you alive is my blood in your hands." Dark amusement clearly dancing on Kachino's face.

I feel great pity and sympathy for Luca. The betrayal he must be feeling right now is unfathomable, knowing the one who destroyed him and everything he cared and love is the one he looked up not just a mentor but also a sister.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS KACHINO! I WILL MAKE SURE OF THAT!" As he tried to remove himself from the rope he is tied with.

"Hmm, we'll see about that." Kachino tapos pinasadahan nito ang kabuuan ni Luca, "but one thing is for sure, you will be a satisfying feast for me when that time comes. So do me a favor, make yourself stronger, become a monster as fast as you can." With that tumalikod na ito.