Reconciliation?

**KONGPOP'S POV**

I called Pitcher and asked him to meet me, it was like he was expecting this call. I needed answers and asked him to come to my dorm directly as I went inside my room I saw Arthit's stuff was gone. Did he leave? Did he leave me alone again? I was really sad but first I needed to clear everything. 

"Hello, kong" Pitcher said entering my room. 

"What did you say to Arthit? Why didn't you call me when you saw him?" I asked without wasting time. 

"Haha, well well the time has come, I just told him that you and Apple were dating and yeah that you don't have feelings for him anymore that's all" he replied laughing. 

"Why you piece of shit why? You knew how much I loved him. I told you right what he meant to me? And me and Apple seriously?" I asked him.

 "Yeah I knew how much you loved him that's why I did that, you remember in school I asked you out so many times, I was crazy about you but you told me you don't like guys and went on to date Apple and even after your break up when I asked you again you rejected me for the same reason. And as soon as you entered college you changed your preference huh? Now you not only like a guy, you chased him even when he rejected you so much? Do you have any idea how I felt when you were telling me and Apple about your love story? How stupid I felt? I wanted you to feel the pain as me" he said without any feeling of remorse.

 I was speechless, how could he do this to me? All this? I really didn't want to believe any of this.

"And you know what I'm still not going to confess all this to Arthit, I just hope he never takes you back, Why do you want him so much more huh? I still like you kong, we can start new" Pitcher spoke once again.

*******

**ARTHIT'S POV**

I moved my stuff back to my dorm as the landlord told me my room is ready. I was going out of my mind thinking about Kongpop, why did he come back to the cafe again. What does he want from me now? 

Before going back to my room for good I decided to take a shower. This will be the last time I'll be in Kong's room. I am going to miss this. Who am I kidding, I am going to miss kong.

And I was about to go out in the room when I heard kong and then saw Pitcher with him. What was he doing here? Before I could say anything, they started arguing and I just heard it all.

I was going out of my mind, how could he do this to me, to kong? We both were so happy, how could he just ruin everything. How stupid was I to believe that piece of shit? With every word, my anger and guilt were escalating. But when he spoke the last I just went ahead in the room, I wanted to kill him.

I was going to punch him as I know my gentleman kong wouldn't dare to punch someone unless he's hitting on me. But before I could do anything, kong punched him hard I could see blood coming out of his mouth and I don't think I have seen him this mad ever except with Jim maybe.

"You heard it right BM? This is how he is, I would just suggest you break things off before it's too late" Kong said taking out his phone.

"Why did you do that kongpop? you what the hell, he would never forgive me" Pitcher said and finally I could see some pain in his eyes but whatever that BM guy deserve better.

After that kong punched him once again and throw him out of the room.

****************