Moving On

Ok, guys,  Now this chapter takes place after the events of the second chapter,i.e., We are your friends. So Arthit is back in his dorm and drank too much with his friends and cried himself to sleep.

So yeah don't get confused with anything and ask me if you did. Now go ahead read it.    

  ________________________________________________________

    **Arthit's POV**

I woke up expecting to have a massive hangover but to my surprise, I was completely alright and awake at 7:00 A.M. in the morning. I have been crying too much since the day I came face to face with the truth but now I'm done crying. So what if Kong's feelings faded away, it was not his first relationship and this is not an epic romantic movie. This is how things work in the real world and you will have to face it Arthit.

Thinking about it it's not even Kong's fault completely, I mean now I know you can't just choose to love someone like no matter how much I want to hate him I just cannot. But I have made a decision, we still have to stay in the same college for another year so it's better to go back to Junior-Senior relationship again instead of blatantly ignoring each other because it's not possible and somewhere along the time his friends and my friends have become closer so they will also have to stop meeting each other due to that, so yeah it's better to be a senior Arthit, don't make it a big deal.

After meeting kong I was supposed to go back in my hometown as we have one-month semester end break and I wanted to spend that time with my parents as kong was not going to be here and I didn't want to miss him too much, haha how stupid I sound right now.

But now I didn't want to go see my parents because I know, I wouldn't be able to control my tears if see my mom again and would end up spilling each and every detail of my stupid relationship and break up to them as I'm very close to my parents. They were only 19 when they had me so they are very young plus me being an only child, they are more like my friends than my parents at this point and I really love them for that,so I don't want them to be sad and look at me crying.

But I just can't spend the entire month in my dorm crying for that kong for breaking my heart when he's there with that Girl living and enjoying his life, no Arthit you will have to get a hold of yourself and do something to distract yourself from such thoughts.

I finally decided to go for an internship as it will boost my CV plus it will help me put my mind to something important and productive instead of thinking about that guy.

                                                   ****************************************

Bright: "I still can't believe you are going to do this stupid Internship instead of going back home and sleep."

Arthit: "Come on bright, I told you the reason".

Knott: "Yeah bright, just shut up, it's his choice. I'm sorry Arthit, I tried talking to my parents but they really need me otherwise I would have stayed with you".

All of my friends looked pretty sad to leave me alone here and go back home but I didn't want them to cancel their plans just to stay with me here. I am not a selfish person and told them all to go about their plans, it took a lot of convincing but they ended up agreeing.

Arthit: "Now, just leave me alone you idiots are irritating me, just go back home and let me have some peace".

Prem: "Ok we are leaving now, your new number is activated right? If anything happens, you just have to call me ok. You know what even if nothing happens, just call me".