The Night Of Thank You P' Party

**Night of the Thank You P Party**

Arthit's face was completely red after the kiss rather making out with his boyfriend

Arthit's face was completely red after the kiss rather making out with his boyfriend. It wasn't like it was his first kiss, he had his first kiss on the bridge itself but that was more of a peck than a full-blown kiss like this one. He just can't keep his head up for a long time and look at the younger boy.

However, it was a completely different story with Kongpop, he just can't stop smiling and looking all proud with the kiss as if he was finally able to get something he was longing for years. He looked like he just wanted to announce it to the whole party, what they had done on the rooftop but was controlling himself. He just can't stop staring at the shorter guy beside him.

"Kong" Arthit finally said looking at him.

"Yes, P'Arthit, do you want something?' kongpop replied a little too happily still smiling.

"No, I was just thinking about going back, I'm feeling a little tired here now, so yeah I think I'll go now, you enjoy the party" Arthit said expecting kongpop to let go of him and look for his own friends.

"Yeah let's go back, I should've asked you before, you came straight to the party after your project, now let's go P'Arthit" kongpop replied.

"Oh kongpop you don't have to leave because of me, I can go back by myself" Arthit told him.

"No, P'Arthit, if you are leaving what am I going to do here, besides how can I let you walk back home alone at night when you are looking this cute and shy like a kitten" Kongpop said looking at Arthit from head to toe and finally settling to look at his lips those soft and cute lips, which he had full access to not so long ago.

"Shut it 0062, how can you find me cute out of all things is seriously beyond me you know" Arthit said finally realizing the younger boy was looking at his lips.

"Ok let's just leave, I'll tell Knott I'm going with you" Arthit replied walking rapidly towards his gang with a slight blush spreading across his cheeks.And kongpop followed him amused with his boyfriend's actions.

"Hey guys, I'm leaving with kong, see you in class"Arthit told his friends.

"Why are you leaving so early Arthit? Oh, you guys are going to have your own private party in your room? Am I right? Aye kong don't go too hard on my friend here" said Bright making everyone around us laugh, even kong was laughing, what was he thinking, Arthit thought.

"Fuck off bright" Arthit told bright with the blush now even more visible at his face and left with Kongpop following him and leaving his friends laughing even louder now, seriously don't they have anything else to talk about, he thought.

They were walking silently for a while now, Arthit was feeling a bit uncomfortable due to the silence so he said " kong, you can go into your dorm's direction now, we are almost there".