Chapter 19 ♥

Sonia's POV

I been in labor for 10 hours now,and I'm in so much pain. She's not ready to come out yet.Chris still hasn't answered any of my calls.

Toni:How you feeling? *she asked holding my hand*

Sonia:I feel a lot of pain.

Toni:Have you talked to Chris yet?

Sonia:No he's not answering,and I'm pissed.

Aunt Kat:Child ain't no need getting all worked up over no man,you don't need to be stressed out.We want my great niece to be healthy.

Sonia:Your right,Toni can you please try calling Chris again.

Toni: Yea sure.

Toni grabbed my phone and went out to the hall way to call Chris again.

Chris:Yea Wassup.

Toni:Wassup is Sonia is in labor with your daughter ,and your not here so you need to get here now and fast. *she said hanging up*

Sonia:Did he answer? *I asked as she walked in*

Toni:Yea he's on the way.

Sonia:OK ,Owwwww that really hurts. *I yelled out in pain*

Toni:Was that another contraction?

Sonia:Noo I'm just screaming for no reason. *I said sarcastically*

Toni:My bad,look why don't you just get some drugs to make you feel better.

Sonia:Owwwww,No I'll be ok I can do this.

Chris POV

I got a call from Toni saying Sonia was in labor,I can't believe this is finally happening I'm going be a father. I pulled up to the hospital and asked for Sonia's room number.I walked down the hall and into the room she was in.

Chris:Sonia wassup,you ok?

Sonia:Owwwwww *she screamed in pain*

Toni:Let's see she has something the size of a football coming out of her,you tell me if she ok. *she said with a attitude*

Chris:I aint talkin to you.

Sonia:Chris why you ain't answer none of my calls? *she asked in pain*

Chris:I'm sooo sorry babe but I'm here now. *he said kissing my forehead*

Sonia:Nurse I think you need to go get the doctor, it feels like she's coming.

After 20 minutes of waiting for the doctor to come back so she can push. The nurses got me in scrubs and the doctor finally came back in.

Doctor:Ok ,Sonia. Sweetie the baby is ready,now I just need you to push on the count of 3 ok?

Sonia:Ok *she said preparing her self to push*

Chris:C'mon Bae you got this. *I said holding her hand*

Doctor:Ok 1..2..3 push *he said*

She started pushing, and they did that 3 more times until our daughter Ta'Laya was finally here. She started crying right away and she was so beautiful, they wrapped her in blankets and let Sonia hold her I was glad to have Sonia as the mother of my first child and I love them both we going be a family again just watch.