Chapter 15 ♥

Sonia's POV

I didn't want to go back to Chris house because i didn't want to see his face.I drove to Toni house because i needed help.

Toni:Heyy what you doing here? *she asked opening the door*

Sonia:Toni im done i can't do this anymore,this has been the worst night of my life. *i said walking in her house crying*

Toni:What's wrong?

Sonia:Chris cheated on me.

Toni:What how you know?

Sonia:I went to Einstein's to meet up with X and he had our dad with him,and he tried to say sorry and all that bullshit so on my way out i see Chris there with Chrissy and he tells me she's pregnant with his baby.

Toni:Oh Sonia im so so sorry that happened to you.If you need somewhere to stay you can stay in our spear room. *she said hugging me*

Sonia:Thank you.

Toni:So what you gonna do as far as Chris?

Sonia:I don't know,i just don't want to see him. Im just gonna find a condo for me and my baby.

Toni:Your not gonna go back to him?

Sonia:Toni no im not going back to him,im done you know the issues i already have with trusting people and i can't trust him.

Toni:The least you can do is talk to him,y'all do have a baby on the way.

Sonia:I will just not now.

Toni:Ok get some rest and i'll make us a big breakfast tomorrow morning.

Sonia:Ok good night.

She walked back upstairs to her and Colin's bed room.I felt a little thirsty so i went to the kitchen and got a bottle water.I walked upstairs to the spare room and Toni had it decked out nice.It was PJ's laying on the bed that im guessing Toni put out for me,i went and took a shower put on the clothes, laid down and started thinking to myself when my phone started ringing it was Chris.He kept calling and texting so i turned my phone off and went to bed.

A/N: I know this chapter is short but i wanted to update to keep my book alive.Hope yall like it,leave comments and vote Thank You.

~ Deannasession