Chapter 9 ♥

Sonia's POV

Yayyy we finally graduated.It was fun,and kind of sad to know that we all are moving on with our lives.Me Toni,Colin,and Chris went out to eat after graduation.They wanted to go out to a party or something, but Toni's pregnant,and Chris still doesn't know im pregnant yet.Chrissy came with us to eat too,but she was a fifth wheel. We had a good night but everybody went home.

Sonia:Im so glad we done with high school.*i said flopping down on the bed*

Chris:Me Too.Now we can focus on us.*he said laying next to me*

Sonia:I guess.

Chris:What you mean, You guess?

Sonia:Idk,i mean things change.It might not be a me and you anymore.

Chris:What you trying say cause you confusing the hell out of me.

Sonia:Chris Im Pregnant.

Chris:Sonia that aint funny.*he said laughing*

Sonia:Chris,Im not laughing.

Chris: You Forreal?

Sonia:Yea.

He just stared into mid air,not saying anything.

Sonia:Chris, say something. *i said shaking him*

Chris: I don't believe this, imma be a father. *he said smiling and jumping off the bed*

Sonia:What?!*i said surprised at his reaction*

Chris:When did you find out? *he said touching my stomach*

Sonia:The day i went with Toni to her appointment.And my next appointment is next month.

Chris: And you just now telling me?!

Sonia:I didn't know how to tell you.I was nerves.

Chris: I don't know why,im excited about it.Im going have a baby.

Sonia:I can't believe you happy about this.

Chris: And you not?

Sonia:Are you ready for this?

Chris:What makes you think im not?

Sonia:Im just scared.

Chris: Don't be, we in this together.I got you no matter what. *he said kissing me*

Sonia:I love you.

Chris:Love you too.

Toni's POV

Toni:Just tell me who the fuck she is.Im not going get mad.

Colin:Toni leave me alone about this shit,im getting sick of your dumb ass.

Toni:I don't give a fuck what you sick of.Im sick of you having some random bitch come out of nowhere.

Colin:It aint my fault,i tell them i got a girl but they just keep coming back for more.

Toni:You know what i don't care fuck it.I aint got time to be fooling with you.Do what you want.

Chris POV

I still can't believe Sonia pregnant. Im really happy imma be a father.I gotta do right by her now.She going be the mother of my child.Imma be by her in everyway i can.I was sitting in the living room watching tv.Sonia went out with Toni.So i chilled at home.Somebody knocked on the door so i got up to get it.

Chrissy:Heyy babe.

Chris: What you doing here? *i said closing the door*

Chrissy:I came to see you,and i already know Sonia's not here so.*she said pulling me over to the couch *