Chapter 7 ♥

*3 Monthes Later*

Unidentified Person

Chris hasn't been answering my calls or nothing,who the fuck do he think he is ignoring me. Its that bitch Sonia i just know it. Every since he been with her it's just been fuck me. But i will have him all to myself if its the last thing i do.

Toni's POV

Toni:Heyy Babe

Colin:Yo Wassup?

Toni:Nothing,Wyd later?

Colin:Shiit Chillin,Why?

Toni:Well you wanna come over?

Colin:I let you know.

Toni:Ard ,so ummm whaa....

Colin:Look i gotta go. *Click* "he said cutting her off."

I been dating this guy name Colin for about two months now. I met him at Chris party that night ,they homeboys I love him i think he the one.

Chris POV

Chris:Yo! how many times i gotta fuckin tell you,stop hitting me up. You know i be around Sonia,and if she find out I'm talking to you she would kill both off us.

Girl On Phone:I'm sorry baby i just miss you so much. When you going come see me?

Chris:Soon, but right now i gotta go.

Girl On Phone:Love you.

Chris: Ok talk to you later.

Sonia Walked in the room as soon as i hung up the phone.

Sonia: Heyy baby. *she said straddling my lap and kissing me."

Chris:Wassup baby?

Sonia:Nothing much. You ready for Graduation?

Chris:Hell Yea,You Ready?

Sonia:Im more then ready to get away from them crazy ass people.

Chris: Haha True True.

Sonia:Anyway i need some money. I wanna go out with the girls.

Chris: How much?

Sonia:It don't matter.

I pulled out a stack of money and gave her three hundred. Ever since i been doing these jobs for my homeboy, he made me his partner, so now i basically have money being thrown at me everyday.

Sonia:Thank you see you later. *she said kissing me and leaving*

Sonia's POV

Me and Chris has grown real close in the past two months. He does everything for me ever since my mother died. He asked me to move in with him after graduation,but idk if im ready for that. But i know one thing, I need to get my ass out of Toni's house and fast.

Toni:Heyy Boo.

Sonia:Heyy Girl.

Toni:Damn Chrissy ain't here yet?

Sonia:No,she been late for a lot of things lately.

Toni:Shit her ass should know by now we will start eating without her.

Sonia:Here she come.

Chrissy walked up to our table and sat down.

Chrissy:Sorry im late yall.

Toni:Yea bitch cause we was bouta order without you.

Sonia:So how everything been going with y'all, wassup?, update me on shit.