Chapter 18 ♥

Sonia's POV

I was laying down in my bed when suddenly it was a knock on my door,i got up to go see who it was.I only had on some pajama shorts and tank top when i opened the door and to my surprise it was my aunt Katrina but everyone calls her Kat,I loved her to death.

Sonia:Oh my gosh aunt Kat what you doing here? *i asked hugging her*

Aunt Kat:Oh my gosh girl you pregnant,see im glad i came up here i knew something was wrong .Something told me to come check on my baby.Who did this to you? *she asked rushing into my house and putting her bags on the floor.

Sonia:Aunt Kat calm down. *i said laughing* Now what are you doing here?

Aunt Kat:I haven't seen you since my sisters funeral,and i missed you.

Sonia:I miss you too,im glad your here cause alot of stuff has happened since you left.

Aunt Kat:I see,when the hell did this happen? *she asked referring to my stomach*

Sonia:Its a long story. *i said rolling my eyes*

Aunt Kat:Well you can tell me all about it.Imma be here for awhile so we got time. *she said walking to the kitchen* Girl you don't got no type of food in this house,what do you eat? *she said looking in the refrigerator*

Sonia:I mostly order out.

Aunt Kat:Now all that's going stop auntie here now.Now child go upstairs and put some clothes on we about to go to the grocery store. *she said pushing me toward the steps*

Sonia:Ok. *i said laughing and walking up to my room*

3 hours later....

Aunt Kat:Damn girl im glad i got here when i did. *she said as we walked through my door*

Sonia:I know,im glad you came though. *i said placing all the bags on the kitchen counter*

Aunt Kat:Me too,hopefully i get to meet my great-niece before i leave. *she said smiling*

Sonia:So hows uncle Todd and Tj? *i asked putting the food away*

Aunt Kat:Their good.

She went on and on about her life and her family back home.I wanted to tell her about everything that happened with Xavier and our dad.

Aunt Kat:Sonia are you listening to me?

Sonia:Sorry i was just thinking about something. *i said snapping out my thoughts*

Aunt Kat:Whats wrong?

Sonia:X came back.

Aunt Kat:Xavier?

Sonia:And our father.

Aunt Kat:What did they want?

Sonia:He just tried to say sorry and explain why he left.

Aunt Kat:*Sigh* Sonia i think it's time you knew the truth. *she said sitting across the table from me*

Sonia:About what?

Aunt Kat:About what really happened between my sister and your father.

Sonia:Ok. *i said giving her my full attention*

Aunt Kat:Well around the time you were like ten, your father got into some trouble with everything he was doing as far as drugs and money.He started using the supply he was suppose to be selling.So after awhile your mother started to get mixed up in all that mess too. And her being so new to it she went out of control.

Sonia:My mother did drugs.

Aunt Kat:Yea and i tried to help her with everything in me,but it was so hard once she got into it you couldnt tell her anything cause she did what she wanted.But she finally got clean after awhile and your father was still using and getting himself into deeper trouble,and your dad moved you guys so many times to try to get away from it all but he found yall everytime.So that's when your dad left.He said he was gonna find a new home for yall in Miami and come back to get you,your mother,and brother. So weeks went by, months, and then years and he never came back.

Sonia:Wow what a coward,first he gets his wife strung out on drugs then he gets scared because he stole a drug dealers drugs ,and money ,then he runs and leaves his family. *i said shaking my head*

Aunt Kat:Yea i know but now you know the truth.

Sonia:Yeah i guess,im gonna go lay down im tired.*i said getting up from the table*

Aunt Kat:Ok baby dinner will be ready soon.

Sonia:Ok.

I went upstairs and took a shower then laid down to take a nap, but somethimg didnt feel right.I grabbed my stomach in pain and tried to sit on the bed but it made it even worse then it felt like i peed on my self and i look down to see my water broke.I started to panic and didnt know what to do so i grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

Sonia:Aunt Kat i think my water just broke *i said in pain.*

Aunt Kat: What Omg ok come sit down. *She said pulling me toward the couch*

Sonia:I cant sit down i need to get to the hospital and i need to call Chris.

Aunt Kat:Ok ok i'll get you to the hospital .Were is your hospital bag?

Sonia:In my bed room closet.

Aunt Kat:Ok i'll be back. *she said as she ran to the bed room to get my bag*

I got on the phone and tried to call Chris as i made my way to the car,but he didn't answer.My Aunt ran out the house with my bag in hand and panicking,i called Toni to let her know i was going into labor and she said she was on her way to the hospital.