Chapter 12 ♥

Sonia's POV

I woke early the next morning in pain and feeling like shit.I looked over at Chris to see him still sleep.It was 8:30 so i decided it was time to get up.I walked in the bathroom and turned the shower on then got in.I let the hot water run on my body.

Sonia:God im fat. *i said looking down at my stomach and rubbing it*

i got out the shower after 30 minutes to see Chris brushing his teeth*

Chris:Goodmorning beautiful.

Sonia:Goodmorning babe. *i said kissing his cheek* You excited about today?

Chris:Yea.What time is the appointment?

Sonia:11. *i said walking out the bathroom into the bedroom*

Chris:You wanna go to breakfast before the appointment? *he asked following me out the bathroom*

Sonia:Sure. *i said walking over to the closet to find what i was gonna wear today*

Chris:Ard let me go get in the shower. *he said going back into the bathroom*

Chris's POV

I was in the shower for about 35 minutes when i stepped out and heard crying coming from the bedroom.I wrapped my towel around me and stepped out the bathroom to find Sonia on the floor crying.

Chris:Baby what's wrong,why you crying. *i asked walking over to her*

Sonia:I- Im fat. *she said in-between her cries*

Chris:No your not Sonia,is that really why you crying cause you think you fat?

Sonia:I am look,none of my cute clothes fit anymore. *she said standing up trying to attempt to button her jeans but couldn't*

Chris:Hahaa!

Sonia:Its not funny. *she said punching me in my arm*

Chris:Ok im sorry. *i said pulling her into my arms and kissing her forehead* after we leave the doctors i will take you shopping for some new clothes.

Sonia:Ok.

One Hour Later.....

Chris:Sonia come on what's taking you so long?!! *i yelled upstairs to her* She walked downstairs in some sweat pants, a plain white shirt, some black jordans, with a red adidas zip up jacket,and a black hat that said Compton with her hair in a ponytail.My baby looks good no matter what she wear.

Sonia:Im coming damn don't rush me. *she said walking towards me*

Chris:Took ya ass long enough. *i said walking out the door*

Sonia:I had to do my make up,so shut up.

Chris:What ever lets go.

Sonia:Where we going to eat? *she said as we got in my truck*

Chris:Your favorite place. *i said starting the truck*

Sonia:Yayy Ihop here i come.

Chrissy's POV

Chrissy: Mama i did the most fucked up thing ever,how could i do that to Sonia she was like a sister to me. *i said talking to my mother*

Mrs.Hicks: Baby i know people make mistakes and you just have to own up to them.

Chrissy:He wants me to get a abortion you know?

Mrs.Hicks:Why the fuck is he trying to make you get rid of something he help make cause he dont want Sonia to find out,No fuck that. *she said getting hype*