Chapter 4 ♥

Chris POV

Chris:Yoo Brandy you almost done? *I yelled in the bathroom*

Brandy:No baby hold up.

I got a call from Brandy saying she wanted to give me A little something, and a nigga was horny as shit so I wasn't going say no.She like a friend with benefits

Brandy:So when can I see you again? *she said coming out the bathroom butt ass naked*

Chris: Ion know I'm about to start school soon and imma be helping my boys with some of these jobs and imma be busy.

Brandy:So you going back to your old self again? Well What about Me?

Chris:Look Brandy like i told you before, this ain't nothing more then sex for Me.

Brandy: Well we can make it more then that ..I love you Chris. *she said will kissing my neck*

Chris: Brandy look I'm not trying hurt your feelings but I said no.

Brandy:Chris I'm not a fucking hoe that you can just call up anytime you wanna bust a quick nut. *she said putting her fingers in my face*

Chris: Yo ass ain't seem To have no problem wit it before.

Brandy:You know what Chris, I'm outta here fuck you! *she said grabbing her stuff and leaving my house*

Chris: These hoes ain't got no manners. *I said shaking my head*

*Monday Morning * Sonia's POV

I woke up At 5:30 to start getting ready for school. I went in the bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth,it took me 25 minutes to get dressed.I heard a knock on my room door,I knew it was my Momma so I said come in.

Ms.Jones:Good Morning ,it's a Chris downstairs saying he here to give you a ride to school.

Sonia:Chris? *I said grabbing my phone and purse and walking downstairs to see Chris sitting on my couch.

Chris: How you doing?

Sonia:Hi, what you doing here?

Chris: I came to give you a ride to school.

Sonia:I'm ok i'll take the bus. *i said walking toward the door*

Chris:Really? what you dont trust me?

Sonia:Im jusss.. *i got cut off by my mother who was standing by listening to the conversation*

Ms.Jones:Sonia can i talk to you real quick? *she said walkin to the kitchen* Girl if you dont go with him.

Sonia:Ma i dont know him.

Ms.Jones:Well you will never get to know him if you keep playin.And obviously he tryin to get to know you.Step outside the box and meet new people sometime.

Sonia:Ok Fine. *i said walkin back to the living room* Ok lets Go. *i said rollin my eyes*

We walked out the house and got into his car.I turned around and looked at him.

Sonia:Look idk what you tryin get at or what type of girl you think i am ,but im far from the type you deal with.

Chris:You know for a girl that dont know me,you sure do got alot to say.

Sonia:What ever. *i said folding my arms*

Chris:I Just think you fine and Im tryin get to know you.

I just looked at him for awhile,and he started smiling and winked at me.

Sonia:Eww dont do that.