Chapter 11 ♥

Toni's POV

Hey Sonia its me i know its hella early and you probably still sleep,but i was wondering if you could come see me today,call me when you get this.

*End of Voicemail*

I laid my head back on the hospital bed...yes im still up in here,i hate hospitals its so boring and they food nasty as hell.

Chris POV

I woke up early the next morning.I came close to telling Sonia about Chrissy last night,but i dont wanna hurt her.I went down to the kitchen and called Chrissy.

*Phone Convo*

Chrissy:Hello?

Chris:Yea wassup?

Chrissy:What you want?

Chris:We need to meet up today.

Chrissy:Why ,you miss me?

Chris:I just need to talk to you.Meet me at the park around 12.

Chrissy:What do you need to talk to me about?

Chris:Look just be there ok. *i said hanging up*

*End Of Phone Convo*

Sonia:Who was that? *she said sneaking up behind me*

Chris:Nobody important. *i said wrapping my arms around her* she was real short,her chin came to the middle of my stomach so i had to bend down to kiss her.

Sonia:So whats you plans for today?

Chris:Well first imma take the love of my life to breakfast,then imma go meet up with some people later.

Sonia:You wanna take me out to breakfast?

Chris:Yea.

Sonia:You sure?

Chris:Yea. *i said starting to get frustrated*

Sonia:So if one of your friends call,you not going leave me like you did last time?

Chris:Not this again...but no im not just me and you.

Sonia:Ok then lets go get dress. *she said walking upstairs*

I picked out my clothes which was some true religon jeans,a white polo shirt,and my black a red jordons.I watched Sonia get naked,damn my baby sexy.

Sonia:Babe i have something to ask you?

Chris:What? *i said walking up behind her and kissing her neck*

Sonia:I was wondering if Toni could come and stay with us for awhile until she gets better.

Chris:What! Naw

Sonia:Please baby,just for a little while until i help her find a place.

Chris:Why cant she stay with her moms?

Sonia:Cause her mother dont want her there,she put her out ,they going through some stuff.Please *she said bating her eyes,and poking her lip out*

Chris:Ard fine,but you owe me.

Sonia:Yayy ok thanks babe. *she said kissing me then going to the bathroom to take a shower*

Sonia's POV

After me and Chris went out to breakfast and did a little walking around the mall,he dropped me off to the hospital to see Toni.I walked up to her room door and knocked.

Toni:Come in.

Sonia:Heeyyyy. *i said all excited to see her*

Toni:Girll im so glad to see you,please get me out this place.