Chapter 5 ♥

Sonia's POV

After Chris dropped me off home,i called Toni And Chrissy on three way.

Toni:Heyy girl wassup i didnt see you after school.

Sonia:I'll tell you .Call Chrissy.

She clicked over to her other line and called Chrissy.

Chrissy:Heyy Yall Wassup.

Sonia:Ok so after school i went to my locker ,and Donte goin have the nerve to came up to me and say he miss me and shit.So i cussed him out and then i see Chris walking toward us with some of his friends..Right.Ok so then he came over and dapped Donte and put his arm around me, and i kissed his cheek to you know act like we had something going on.

Toni:You Kissed him?

Sonia:Just on the cheek.

Chrissy:Woah Thats Big for you.

Sonia:Would yall just shut up and listen.Ok so after we left we got in his car and i told him about me and Donte ,and i thanked him for helping out.Then i told him i owed him.

Chrissy:And??

Sonia:He Asked To Take Me Out.

Toni:Ahhh! i knew he liked you i told you girl but you didnt listen.

Sonia:Just cause he asked me out dont mean he like me Ok.

Chrissy:Girl please a boy that fine just dont be going around asking random girls out.

Sonia:Im Telling you its just a friendly date.Oh and speaking of friends i have to call him now so i will talk to yall later.

Toni:You got his number too!

Sonia:Yea I Have All MY FRIENDS! Number.Now Goodbye.

I hung up on them before they could say anything else.They are so annoying when it comes to me and guys.I went to my contacts and found Chris number and dialed it, it ranged for awhile until he picked up.

*Phone Conversation*

Chris:Yo!

Sonia:Heyy

Chris:Sonia?

Sonia:Yea.

Chris:You know i aint think you was goin call.

Sonia:Well here i am..Callin you.

Chris:So what you doin?

Sonia:Laying Down. How Bout You ?

Chris:Same, So Sonia tell me about yourself.

Sonia:Well its a lot to know about me.What do you wanna know?

Chris:Everything...I got all night.

So after a hour and a half of talkin and laughin with Chris i learned we had more in common then i thought.I feel alot more comfortable talkin to him.

Sonia:Well its about time for me to go to bed got school in the A.M.

Chris:True, so i'll be there at 6:30 to pick you up.

Sonia:I guess...yea *i said smiling*

Chris:Ok..Goodnight Beautiful *he said*

Sonia:Haha Goodnight.

*End of Phone Convo*

I plugged my phone up to the charger and laid my head down and started smiling."Am i really starting to like him *i thought to myself .He is really Cool, Cute, and got a Car, a House Money ,and Swag.....Damn"